• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur true about the Stealing sprites, put a Watermark over the whole thing? :)
Anyway, I really hope you succeed.

I have been following this for a VERY long time (even though I might not have been commenting) and it would be ashame if it failed ;D.

Sincerely, Sathure

Yeah, but then you won't see it that good as .jpg ;)

Update again :)
Mostly been fixing some old sprites today! And I've made some new trees, all of them aren't in the picture but I have a few ^_^

2zqd26q.png

I likes :)

Todo!
*Add variation in the mud
*Fix the border bugs at the stairs! xD

The dirt is actually 8 sprites :eek:
And the borders there I might still have like that, since I only use 1 sprite ramps, as you can see to the left ;)
And then it hints the ramp so you know where you can walk, but I might change it somehow *hmm*

Do you make those sprites yourself? :)

Most of those are made by me :)
The roofs aren't made by me, the flat one by Mackan and the diagonal one by Joah, and the plaster walls are a coop with me and Joah :p
Everything else in that picture is made by me I think :eek:^_^

EDIT:

Here are some more stuff :)
(The mapping is kinda bad, but I'm trying around with the trees. Gonna make some flowers tomorrow :))

2chnmo4.png

Last edited:
You need to have another type of bush, the same one is a bit repetitive, same with the trees. Other than that it looks great!

will there be quests with history behind them? or hidded quests?

Yes I'm pretty much alone :)
Getting some help with sprites and ideas from some friends but the mapping is 95% me :)

I haven't thought out that many quests yet but I'm thinking of doing some with history and maybe some kind of hidden quests. Some of them won't be talked about or just something that is written in a book somewhere or one npc that knows about it or something. And I might do some "one time only" quests, but those will be quite hard to solve ;)

I de man! ;D

Joah fixed the color on the swampgrass and made a big one too :)
Also I made some grass hills! Still needs work though, they're a bit of color xD

332p1c2.png

You need variating mountain sprites, and i think some sort of grass border would look better than the stoney one :p

What stoneborder are you talking about? :eek:
The mountain sprites I'll randomize when I've got the basics ^_^

i love them but little more work on the trees and stones , the colors makes it look good i like em it doesn't make it look to new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back