• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middle-Earth Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-I-N-I-S-H I-T F-A-S-T!!!!!!
so we can play!! looks like Gba zelda your maps xD

If I finish it fast it'll get rushed and the quality might be bad ;)
Will take my time to finish it ^_^

Ok I made a guild hall now, in the real map, and I've been thinking of some ideas for guilds etc.

One idea I had was that the sign outside the door you can write the guild name.

"Xedrai's guild of hammered henchmen"
"The Dumb Dudes Guildhall"
"The Guildhall of Nooby Nerds"

You get the idea.
So only the guildleader can change the sign so nobody ruins it.
Also I'm thinking of having 2 guildhalls in every city and maybe some other guildhalls outside the cities.
Since I'm not that familiar with guilds and guildhalls I really don't know how to do them or whatever, but I'm not gonna make them too big becuase of that the items will be quite rare compared to other OTservers.
You'll not be able to decorate the floors with a pattern of shields and armors etc (and in my opinion it's just ugly when players do that). But here I put in two tables and some chairs so the guild have a place to meet and discuss things, to get the RPG feeling.
That's some of the things I've been thinking about regarding guilds and guildhalls.

If you have any ideas just let me know and I might use them ;)

screenshot_2009-08-11-13-10-14.png

I really would like to see Minas Tirithh with the new sprites. :D

Keep going!

I actually showed that in the Quick showoff thread, but can repost it here ;):)

screenshot_2009-08-11-17-28-12.png

I haven't changed anything here so it looks quite bad for now but I'll change stuff when I get there ^_^

I really really like it and it actually makes me feel like I'm in the middle ages. Good job menz :>

rep ++ Xedrai and hell release more information/pics

Your sprites make everything look like Tibia for mobile phones... It looks good, not real, but i dont like this.
:) Good work anyway, Good Luck.

Xedrai, change a bit the colour of the pavement or the colour of the walls, they are very similar and it's a bit confusing :p

I absolutely love the walls, and how the city is build kicks buttz aswell! Pure medieval feeling, looks way better than Tibias ones > Hå Hååå!

Xedrai for president :w00t:

Hå håååå! :D
Well I don't know if I would rule that well ;)xD hahhaha

And yeah, these walls fit Minas Tirith really well imo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back