• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

Wow.. Its pretty nice :D
But one thing.. Does it open OT corpses?

Last edited:
There will be more, I just got a little bored and decided to take a small break before working on the requests.

Jo3

Attention
I've decided to stop production on MiniBot since I'm moving to VB.net and using TibiaAPI. Once the proxy is fixed in TibiaAPI I'll be back with a new and better bot. I'll be giving the MiniBot sources to DarkstaR (creator of DarkboT) if he wants them.

Jo3

Lmfao!!!!!!! This program is fuckin bull shit !!! It dont work at all and i followed all the instructions hahahha bunch of bullshit

It works by all of us. Create a better program then if you can. I doubt it. So before you flame someone, show that you can make something better first. Again I doubt that you can do it, if you can't even launch a program.

Very good work man. :) If your good enough at coding you could possibly make a better bot than tibiabot. :) Kep up the good work. Seriously lol.

Back