• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

Update v4.0.0!

Finally finished the GUI restructuring, also added Alerts and a few little things. Now I can start adding new features, but for now please let me know of any problems you weren't having before the update, and any new problems.

Thanks,
Jo3

• This update features the new Training system.
Trainer.bmp

Monk: You must attack the monk to get the trainer to start working.

• Stop Attacking at HP% - Obviously this will stop attacking the monk when its health% falls below this %.
  • Start Attacking at HP% - Obviously this will start attacking the monk when its health% falls below this %.
  • Full Attack When HP% Above - This will switch your attack mode to Full Attack when the monk's health% goes above this %.
  • Balance Attack When HP% Between Full and Defense - This will switch your attack mode to Balance Attack when the monk's health% is between the Full and Defense health%'s.
  • Defense Attack When HP% Below - This will switch your attack mode to Defense Attack when the monk's health% goes below this %.
  • Switch Targets When Stop Attacking - This will switch to another monk if you stop attacking the first monk to let its health go back up.
  • Enable - This will enable the monk trainer.
Slime: You do not have to start attacking a slime to get the trainer to work.

• Mother Slimes - To add mother slimes, slimes you do not want to attack, to the list, first follow the mother slime then press add. You can remove slimes by choosing the ID in the list and clicking Remove. When you add a mother slime to the list it's outfit will be changed to a Female Citizen.
  • Only Attack Surrounding Creatures - This will only attack creatures that are near you, this is useful for knights.
  • Enable - This will enable the slime trainer.

Main Thread with Download Link

Jo3Bingham

Wow! this is some awesome shiet :blink:
Now I understand why its 200 (!) botters on my server! :p

Wow! this is some awesome shiet :blink:
Now I understand why its 200 (!) botters on my server! :p
Haha, oops. :p
the trainer doesnt work.
It doesnt attack the slimes.

For the rest its great!

I've had some reports about the slime trainer so I'm going to look at it. Also I'm going to fix it so that it doesn't just attack slimes, but anything else. Also I'm going to change the monk trainer so that you add the monks to a list so that it will only attack those monks, and you could use it when training with players.

Jo3

Jo3Bingham i got a problem. When i start minibot i get this box when i should choose a client, i choose 8.21 and click connect. and all i got is "Attention- please choose a another client from the list to connect to. :( please help me

Jo3Bingham i got a problem. When i start minibot i get this box when i should choose a client, i choose 8.21 and click connect. and all i got is "Attention- please choose a another client from the list to connect to. :( please help me

First you have to be logged in then when you choose 8.21 your character should appear in the listbox, click the name then click connect.

Jo3

Update v4.1.2

• This should fix the problem when trying to MC with MiniBot
  • Looter should now loot when you attack manually (Guadostar)
  • Looter should open containers inside of corpses
  • If the looter tries to loot something and your container is full it should open the last container inside of that container and continue looting
  • Limit FPS has been added under Options (when enabled it will reduce your client's FPS to 0 when minimized and back to original when maximized)
View official thread and download link

Jo3Bingham

Update v4.1.2

• This should fix the problem when trying to MC with MiniBot
  • Looter should now loot when you attack manually (Guadostar)
  • Looter should open containers inside of corpses
  • If the looter tries to loot something and your container is full it should open the last container inside of that container and continue looting
  • Limit FPS has been added under Options (when enabled it will reduce your client's FPS to 0 when minimized and back to original when maximized)
View official thread and download link

Jo3Bingham

I see my name xD! and great release ^^, rep+ for sure :D

Back