• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

Update v3.3.8. View Changelog for details.

The autolooter seems to work fine now, but I loved the Auto-Stack all function..

The looter will soon have options to loot all, loot stackable items, drop all, etc.

Jo3

Plx remake for Linux! I want the Widescreen feature.. :(

Sorry, but I've never used linux let alone programmed in it. zionz from tpforums (ztracker maker), has been working on a linux bot for some time, but he never released it and I'm not sure he ever is. :(

Jo3

Sorry, but I've never used linux let alone programmed in it. zionz from tpforums (ztracker maker), has been working on a linux bot for some time, but he never released it and I'm not sure he ever is. :(

Jo3

Learn to use it then! I really love the widescreen feature, and I don't want to have to switch over to windows to use it... >.< xD

No offense of course.

Update v3.4.1. View Changelog for details.
Update v3.4.2. Fixed bug in looter.
Update v3.3.8 should have been v3.4.0

Great update.
=p

System Config Save would be nice.

Thanks, that's already in the request thread. I actually reached the control limit for forms in VB6, lol, so I have to go back and put some controls in an array before I can add new features, :(.

Learn to use it then! I really love the widescreen feature, and I don't want to have to switch over to windows to use it... >.< xD

No offense of course.
None taken, I might add linux support if I ever decide to take the time to learn it, lol.

Jo3

Last edited:
To give everyone a heads up on things. The next release won't be for a while because I'm having to do a complete internal GUI recoding. To make room for new features I'm having to put all the check boxes, list boxes, combo boxes, command buttons, labels, etc. into arrays, and if you know how that works then you'll know how long it's going to take. Thanks for being patient for new features to be added.

I'm gonna download this on my fresh installed computer now =D
:p

Jo3

To give everyone a heads up on things. The next release won't be for a while because I'm having to do a complete internal GUI recoding. To make room for new features I'm having to put all the check boxes, list boxes, combo boxes, command buttons, labels, etc. into arrays, and if you know how that works then you'll know how long it's going to take. Thanks for being patient for new features to be added.

:p

Jo3

And after that, you'll work on Linux support! :D

No, but seriously, I would love you if you added linux support. xD

Back