• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

i will try it now;D sounds nice from the features :D

Thanks, :D.

Update 2.6.1. Fixed a small problem with the Auto Looter.
Update 2.6.2. Auto Looter wasn't opening containers inside of corpses.

Jo3

Last edited:
vsm6ba.jpg

Nothing to chose from.

vsm6ba.jpg

Nothing to chose from.

Yea, I got the same problem

Remember it only works on 8.22 clients, not 8.21 or earlier. If you start the bot before logging in then you need to click Refresh after you log in. If you're still having problems, when I get home I'll add another option, Force Connect. This might limit your multi-client use, but it'll allow you to connect nonetheless.

Jo3

why u dont make a bot like Blackd or ng u can earn some money :)
I'm too lazy to learn hooking and proxy, and like master-m said, I like doing this for free, and if I put a price tag on it you couldn't use it for free. :p
lolz Its good that there are people like him arround who give it for free.
Thanks.

If anyone is having any problems with the bot please report them to me. Thanks to the ones who have reported things.

Jo3

Update 2.7.0. Check Changelog in first post to view changes.
Update 2.7.1. Fixed small bug in Food Eater.
Update 2.7.2. Fixed Auto Looter.

Jo3

Last edited:
Sorry for the bump but I wanted to let everyone know that the CaveBot and Hotkey features are still under construction and not 100% stable, so to use at your own risk.

Jo3

Back