• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

Suggestion:

Can you make it so when you press the X button in the corner it only minimizes the bot?

And you actually close the program you'd have to click options>>exit.

Because I've noticed that If I accidently close the bot, I have to open it again, And it goes all buggy cause it acts as if 2 bots are running at the same time. Its really weird.

I only use this bot on Ot's it has all the self healing features and the looter is working... kinda. I kinda have to rely on autohealer on Ot's and Real Tibia now. :( Damn NG. ITS RUINED US ALL!

Suggestion:

Can you make it so when you press the X button in the corner it only minimizes the bot?

And you actually close the program you'd have to click options>>exit.

Because I've noticed that If I accidently close the bot, I have to open it again, And it goes all buggy cause it acts as if 2 bots are running at the same time. Its really weird.

I only use this bot on Ot's it has all the self healing features and the looter is working... kinda. I kinda have to rely on autohealer on Ot's and Real Tibia now. :( Damn NG. ITS RUINED US ALL!

When you press the X button it hides the bot, and you can bring it back by press Shift+F12. But that's a better idea than hiding/unhiding the bot.

Jo3

Want to let everyone know that I've added waypoints to the CaveBot (ground, ladder, hole, shovel, rope, grate, delay, upstairs, downstairs, and ramps). It also stops to attack monsters then starts walking again. The only thing I have to finish is looting, it works but not everytime. As soon as I finish it there will be a release.

Thanks,
Jo3

Update v3.1.0! Added waypoints to CaveBot, Auto Looter and Auto Stacker have been moved to CaveBot. Check first post for more details.

Jo3

It dosent stack the money.. And When i turn on 2148 to backpack nothing is happening.. I just opening the rotworm and dosen't loot the money :(

(EDIT) Nwm, works now :p

It dosent stack the money.. And When i turn on 2148 to backpack nothing is happening.. I just opening the rotworm and dosen't loot the money :(

(EDIT) Nwm, works now :p

I just realized it only loots if there isn't another container in the corpse. I'll fix it real quick.

Jo3

It also buggs my character.

When i use it, sometimes:

552-lolbugg.png

I can't move, i just stand like this -.-

Back