• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MiniBot

Just awesome man, I love this bot :) Rep++

Thanks, I should have more hotkeys and commands finished today. Also, I just added Recast->Haste (Normal and Strong), Invisibility, and Mana Shield, and a Reloader where you can choose the ammo (spear, small stone, arrow, etc.) and where to reload it to (left hand, right hand, or ammo slot). Since those are already added and finished you can find them in the next update.

*EDIT* Forgot the Reloader also includes amulets and rings.

Jo3

A suggestion maybe. I remember that you asked for serverips that the bot shouldn't work on. Why you don't create a php-page on your website. Where users can fill in there ip. Wich will return as a list and u people know that it wouldn't work on that ip then. You regulary check the list and add the ips maybe?:p

A suggestion maybe. I remember that you asked for serverips that the bot shouldn't work on. Why you don't create a php-page on your website. Where users can fill in there ip. Wich will return as a list and u people know that it wouldn't work on that ip then. You regulary check the list and add the ips maybe?:p

Well I don't know PHP, and I haven't had any requests for the bot to be "banned" from a server so it's not really needed I guess. If, however, I did get a request then I was just going to add the ip to the bot and have it do the check when the user connects to their client, and have a option to see the servers the bot is banned from.

Jo3

Update v2.8.1. Added View Banned Servers button to the bot when it first loads. Click this to make sure the server you're connecting to hasn't banned this bot from being used there. If you try to connect to a banned server you'll get an error message and the bot will shutdown.

Jo3

Request:

Have a disable / enable button for the auto stacker.
Because when your in town trying to buy potions or whatever, the bot plays around with your money and makes it really hard. :>

Request:

Have a disable / enable button for the auto stacker.
Because when your in town trying to buy potions or whatever, the bot plays around with your money and makes it really hard. :>

Alright, I'll go ahead and add that real quick.

Jo3

Just a Thaught that i had..
What if you are out, hunting and You want to put "SOME" items, like mace, Chain armor, in another backpack in your "Main Backpack"?
I mean, so the bot puts it there by itself? :)
Or make loot bag? :)

And Another thaught:
If you are hunting Dragon lord or something, if you want to see whats under the "Fire" that dragon shoots over the Items/body. is that possible? :)

Thanks ;) Buhauaha my server is no.1 of blacklist =D

edit: Its very easy to bypass it xD!!!:p If you want I can give u a link to some encrypt/decrypt project :O

Last edited:
Just a Thaught that i had..
What if you are out, hunting and You want to put "SOME" items, like mace, Chain armor, in another backpack in your "Main Backpack"?
I mean, so the bot puts it there by itself? :)
Or make loot bag? :)

And Another thaught:
If you are hunting Dragon lord or something, if you want to see whats under the "Fire" that dragon shoots over the Items/body. is that possible? :)
1) Can be added, Auto Stacker would look like this:
Code:
1:Backpack
1.1:Green Backpack
1.2:Backpack of Holding
2:Backpack
2)I can add an option like Replace Trees, but replace Fire/Poison/etc.
Thanks ;) Buhauaha my server is no.1 of blacklist =D

edit: Its very easy to bypass it xD!!!:p If you want I can give u a link to some encrypt/decrypt project :O
I know, I fixed it and it'll be in the next update. Right now I'm working on updating it to 8.30, and adding support for 8.22 and 8.30.

Jo3

MiniBot is ready for Tibia 8.30 as soon as I get a working packet.dll. Azura from TPforums has let us know what has changed with the packet structure, and I just have to wait until someone can implement it. As of now I have support for 8.30, 8.22, 8.21, and I'm working on 8.20, 8.11/10, and 8.00.

Jo3

Update v3.0.0! This update allows you to connect to Tibia clients 8.31, 8.22, and 8.21.

I'm on my girlfriend's sucky laptop, but I'm pretty sure everything works fine. If you find any problems please report them to me and I'll fix tham a.s.a.p.

Jo3

Back