• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minimap

Venn

Reaction score
Do u know how to make a minimap looks like real tibia map ?

map_big.jpg

from normal reme minimap ?

omg no way? I thought you did it with notepad...

I think he mean HOW do you do it WITH PS.

I think he asked becuse he might thought there was some simple option in RME or something >_>

well, with some source edit of rme you can get that colours of land and make water black, then just add generated mm on some old-paper like thing and add shadow(yeah, I know that current rme isnt open source, you can try updating old one)

well, with some source edit of rme you can get that colours of land and make water black, then just add generated mm on some old-paper like thing and add shadow(yeah, I know that current rme isnt open source, you can try updating old one)

File -> Export -> Minimap

Then in Paint fill tool and replace blue with black, then make this black transparent and paste on paper + add frame.

Export your minimap with RME , open with photoshop , make only the islands or w/e u want to be actual objects , everything else should be transparent. Cut it to get a layer from it , and use blending tools to add shadows and everything u want around it. And the changed color is just lowered saturation or something.

Also you can download tibia fonts like that one , just google it .. I could do it and show u an example..

EDIT:

Pretty much something similar like it, not perfect , but yet... good?
8401b6fb8d.png

Last edited:
@Shadowsong
Thanks! going to use this later in my site :p
Alright if I coping your "tutorial" and put it in an txt file? :D

hey guys,

I have real map with many different edited island like gengia or oken. Now, I wanted to make a nice minimap using rme and photoshop. When I opened my real map (which is 110 mb) in rme and did export it to .bmp file (no other file type to be available to select) it just cannot be opened by anything. File size is nearly 1GB. When I did export small map created just for testing I worked perfectly. Now I know, it cannot create minimap of such as big map. Is there any chance I can create minimap of selected islands?

Back