• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mip vs fat boy? Open ank!

Bixus

Reaction score
Omg you guys suck! Can't kill 2 people?!?! Grats to mip you guys suck rooooofl.!!!! 15 vs 3 at end...only 1 die from each side!!!

Loooool

Omg you guys suck! Can't kill 2 people?!?! Grats to mip you guys suck rooooofl.!!!! 15 vs 3 at end...only 1 die from each side!!!

Loooool

k, tellin' me we suck? Are you fucking retarded? Still there was only 1 dead from each side, that means you suck as much as we? Oh, sorry.. we don't suck, look at the war stats. Fucko :p

What a fucking noob, don't even dare to tell his name on the server HAHA!

FFS ITS JUST A OT, and btw your name is Argor.

EDIT: btw who's the noob? Died on Goroma today and after that you came with auto attack so you got pz and died again lols.

Minimii - I agree 100%

you won't hear this again.

LOOOOOL I GOT OWNEDZORS!!!

Fuckin auto atk peice of shit...

Lol bixus always making new threads fucking retard seriously get a life what do you want? makin threads all day long "mip owned in open" , "mip sux" do you want attention or smth?

k, tellin' me we suck? Are you fucking retarded? Still there was only 1 dead from each side, that means you suck as much as we? Oh, sorry.. we don't suck, look at the war stats. Fucko :p

easy mr.wedontinviteallourmemberstoourguildcuzwerefuckingbad.com/blowmycock

Back