• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mod] Sound System

Alright, i've compiled it and now i can play on that otclient.
what should i do to add music into it?
btw its awesome :D

Read first post, all informations are there.

well, I read the whole thread several times and all what I saw was to put that folder to "theotclient/mods/" and thats exactly what I did and it still doesn't work :/
why don't you just tell me better than telling me to read the post?
you won't lose anything.

well, I read the whole thread several times and all what I saw was to put that folder to "theotclient/mods/" and thats exactly what I did and it still doesn't work :/
why don't you just tell me better than telling me to read the post?
you won't lose anything.

He'll loose time.
Did you put new music into the dir and edited the config to fit your wishes?

I've changed the positions... well I just wanted to test it first so I didn't add more music. I guess it makes no difference.

Well I discovered that there is an error ... "ERROR: Unable to load texture '/images/audio': unable to open file '/images/audio.png' : The system cannot find the path specified."
And another error:
"ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 1, extended opcodes are not enabled"
Guess that's the problem here, you know how to fix this?

Exe is binary file, that file you get after compiling. This file is neccessary to run client, without it, you can't run it.

I already downloaded the latest commit .. when I downloaded it, the startup music worked (it wasn't working on the other version) but the ingame music still doesn't work.

Did you configured everything properly? Also is there any error in console?

ERROR: Unable to load texture '/images/audio': unable to open file '/images/audio.png': The system cannot find the path specified.
that's the error .... and also, when i make a spell with a normal player (not a GM) the game stops

Back