• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mod] Sound System

Hmm, so then, you have wrong frompos topos configurations.

ERROR: Unable to load texture '/images/audio': unable to open file '/images/audio.png': The system cannot find the path specified.
I think this error has something to do with this part of the script:
"soundButton = modules.client_topmenu.addRightGameToggleButton('soundButton', tr('Sound Info') .. '', '/images/audio', toggle)"

It's not rlly important, but make image for audio and place it in data/images, or change redirection to /images/topbuttons/audio. Do the same in otui file.

done, now i get this error:
ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 1, extended opcodes are not enabled
and when u sent that link.. there were some files that doesn't exist in my otclient's files.
i suggest you upload ur own otclient.

But those files you need to implement to your server sources, not otc sources xd

Ok, so these codes on that link.. do i have to replace them with the whole file or add them?

What is TT_TT///

ERROR: Unable to load module 'rc_sound': LUA ERROR:
/rc_sound/rcsound.lua:64: attempt to index global 'g_sounds' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
/rc_sound/rcsound.lua:64: in function 'init'
/rc_sound/rcsound.otmod:12:[@onLoad]:1: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'reload'
/client_modulemanager/modulemanager.lua:126: in function 'reloadCurrentModule'
/client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:2: in function </client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:1>

Code:
ERROR: Unable to load module 'rc_sound': LUA ERROR:
/rc_sound/rcsound.lua:48: attempt to index global 'g_sounds' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    /rc_sound/rcsound.lua:48: in function 'init'
    /rc_sound/rcsound.otmod:12:[@onLoad]:1: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'autoLoadModules'
    /init.lua:49: in main chunk
Code:
ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:
/rc_sound/rcsound.lua:152: attempt to index global 'soundWindow' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    /rc_sound/rcsound.lua:152: in function 'setLabel'
    /rc_sound/rcsound.lua:146: in function 'stopSound'
    /rc_sound/rcsound.lua:72: in function </rc_sound/rcsound.lua:71>
in mod list is red color

Hey I love it ! :D
However covering are with position is pin in the ass, along with looking for those areas, if you intend to cover some large areas :)
If you don't mind I will submit a little bit tweaked version :D

thanks for sharing! , it works like a charm, do everyone know how to make 'sounds after some action' ?

Amazing sound system :) anybody know if its possible make effect on changing location(when i walk from zone 1 with sound 1 to zone 2 with sound2) faded away sound 1 slowly from volume 100% to volume 0% in (1second for example) and after start new sound2 from 0% volume to 100% volume in 1 second also. I am not good enough in LUA for making this. Thank you :)

Amazing sound system :) anybody know if its possible make effect on changing location(when i walk from zone 1 with sound 1 to zone 2 with sound2) faded away sound 1 slowly from volume 100% to volume 0% in (1second for example) and after start new sound2 from 0% volume to 100% volume in 1 second also. I am not good enough in LUA for making this. Thank you :)

Just fade the song start on audition or any software, it is still a good idea to have that fade via .lua, but honestly if you want to get a quick solution just do that :)

Just fade the song start on audition or any software, it is still a good idea to have that fade via .lua, but honestly if you want to get a quick solution just do that :)
while checking the otclient sources you can set audio volume using setGain so you can do cool stuff there

I did it, but it’s still not enough because for example you have music1 1 minute long and music2 also. When you walk from zone1 to zone2 in middle of song it will turn off music1 immediately and then start music2 with my faded effect at start. The thing is that I want fade away music1 when I walk in middle of song to zone2

Very weird things are going on with this system or could just be me 🤔
  • As a test, I used the positions that were located in a straight horizontal line for example 1000/1000/7 - 1010/1000/7 : works perfectly the music plays!
  • When putting a new song right underneath the first config, this time I did a vertical line, shouldn't be any different right, well didn't work?
  • I decided to just use the vertical positions as a test as a single config, but nope didn't work.

So this setting would work:
Lua:
SOUNDS = {
{fromPos = {x=1000, y=1000, z=7}, toPos = {x=1010, y=1000, z=7}, sound = "FF VII - Main.ogg"},

So this setting would not work:
Code:
SOUNDS = {
{fromPos = {x=1000, y=1000, z=7}, toPos = {x=1010, y=1000, z=7}, sound = "FF VII - Main.ogg"},
{fromPos = {x=1000, y=1000, z=7}, toPos = {x=1000, y=1010, z=7}, sound = "FF VII - Other Song.ogg"},

This setting would also not work: :rolleyes:
Code:
SOUNDS = {
{fromPos = {x=1000, y=1000, z=7}, toPos = {x=1000, y=1010, z=7}, sound = "FF VII - Main.ogg"},

Setting up a multi-floor config would also not work, like the original script provided:
Code:
SOUNDS = {
    -- Rook Cave
    {fromPos = {x=879, y=803, z=8}, toPos = {x=1079, y=963, z=15}, sound = "FF VII - Main.ogg"},

Feels Justin Timberlake GIF

----

Back