• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Black&Blue Template

Zogaroth

reichsleiteR
Reaction score
Hey there,

This has been one of my first templates, and now I decided to realize it for free, because I don't like it too much for selling.

Screenshot

Click for more quality:
http://img04.imgland.net/I4zaCJbhtt.png

Download
View attachment blackblue_.rar

NOTE:
The rar has the font and psd used in the servername image. Also has a readme for change somethings

Last edited by a moderator:
is not working right :/

3585ugw.jpg

Oh I forgot to add two "/" in the search and the login
blackblue rar
This should works the login and search

I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/default\index.tpl" on line 154 " <td><span class="style1"><br /><br /><br />{include_php file='templates\blackblue\topplayer.php'}</span></td> " include_php: file "'templates\blackblue\topplayer.php'" is not readable' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_compile_include_php.php(43): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('include_php: fi...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(260): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Include_Php->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), NULL, NULL, NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(121): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompile in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432

help me

Back