• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Full shop system by talkactions and site preview (paypal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was 2 things lol I changed /p/v/shop >>p/v/giftshop witch should have changed any thing with the workings of this file lol

If you want to talk about that, talk in visitor messages, not in the thread please..

@ontopic
COMMENTS AND REP++!!

Notice: Undefined index: debug in C:\xampp\htdocs\OTMexico\paypal\ipn.php on line 2

Notice: Undefined index: payer_email in C:\xampp\htdocs\OTMexico\paypal\ipn.php on line 13
Scammer...

HELP!

Wich layout do you use? cuz when i try it with the default layout the pages of gift stuff etc don't appear? xd

I'm using a custom one, u did something wrong for sure.. re-install it.. =]

Uhm, i've tested this twice on 2 different ots and 3 of my friends tested, everything is working just fine.. You did something wrong for sure..

Yea its working for me the only thing that is not would be the admin panel. BUT! I don't really need it so its str8!

this system wont work, because this:
getAccountPoints

You dont have this custom function in the scirpt

go to 050-function.lua in the data/libs
and add this
Lua:
function getAccountPoints(cid)
    local Info = db.getResult("SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. " LIMIT 1")
        if Info:getID() ~= LUA_ERROR then
        local Points= Info:getDataInt("premium_points")
        Info:free()
        return Points
    end
     return LUA_ERROR
end

function doAddPoints(cid, points)
    db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = `premium_points` + " .. points .. " WHERE `id` = " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. ";")
end  

function doRemovePoints(cid, points)
  local Info = db.getResult("SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. " LIMIT 1")
   if Info:getID() ~= LUA_ERROR then
   db.executeQuery("UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = premium_points -" .. points .. " WHERE id=" .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. ";")
   Info:free()
   return true
   end
end

why not? =]

BRING UP MY POST, ANY TESTERS?! COMMENTS?!

Did every stap perfect but I never get the pages on my site or anything I already did it 5 times won't work --'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back