• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xenios,
I'm sorry but I'm pretty new in this things, How do I update it?

Edit1:
Yeh I know i'm still a noob in this things, but everyone has to learn things right?

Last edited:
Okey I really have a big problem here. For like the 100th time or so I have been trying to install Modern AAC properly.

First I make new database in phpmyadmin (otserver) then go import mysql.sql from tfs 0.3.6pl1 schema (it comes with account manager) I delete the account manager because like all the other tries I installed it with it. And then when I login even though I have account manager disabled It still shows up in account (ingame account)
Also the sample vocs Which installs with modern aac. It seems they become like account manager because instead of the items that come with those sample voc players. Account manager items show up. So its really annoying.

so basicly if I delete account manager before install all the sample vocations doesnt get installed. And if i delete it afterwards all the samples get deleted.

Both times if I do either one of them I get this error after I make an account in the website, and try to make a character (doesnt matter which voc I choose or name) It still comes this error.
Then I'm back to square one have to re-install all over again.

Code:
404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found.

Can anyone help me fix this so I can successfully install modern AAC without ACCOUNT MANAGER. Because even after I delete it after install and registred another acc + char. When I go login it is still in there in the character window in tibia.(just cant login to it)

p.s Sorry for the long post, but I have been trying to fix this like a whole day without any success. And again I did not install it wrong (since came no errors after install). Using the latest rev 106.
:confused:

Is there any admin panel or something for modern AAC?
I could need this for news + boards, saves me time inserting tables.

Change @database your account access to 5, and you'll see a link "Adminstration" @footer

Okey I really have a big problem here. For like the 100th time or so I have been trying to install Modern AAC properly.

First I make new database in phpmyadmin (otserver) then go import mysql.sql from tfs 0.3.6pl1 schema (it comes with account manager) I delete the account manager because like all the other tries I installed it with it. And then when I login even though I have account manager disabled It still shows up in account (ingame account)
Also the sample vocs Which installs with modern aac. It seems they become like account manager because instead of the items that come with those sample voc players. Account manager items show up. So its really annoying.

so basicly if I delete account manager before install all the sample vocations doesnt get installed. And if i delete it afterwards all the samples get deleted.

Both times if I do either one of them I get this error after I make an account in the website, and try to make a character (doesnt matter which voc I choose or name) It still comes this error.
Then I'm back to square one have to re-install all over again.

Code:
404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found.

Can anyone help me fix this so I can successfully install modern AAC without ACCOUNT MANAGER. Because even after I delete it after install and registred another acc + char. When I go login it is still in there in the character window in tibia.(just cant login to it)

p.s Sorry for the long post, but I have been trying to fix this like a whole day without any success. And again I did not install it wrong (since came no errors after install). Using the latest rev 106.
:confused:

Just change the password for account 1 just after you insert TFS Schema. I'm not sure if it's gonna work but it should.

Where do I add new pages, I don't mean the adminstration ones but so that you can see it, just like "fraggers" ie.

Where do I add new pages, I don't mean the adminstration ones but so that you can see it, just like "fraggers" ie.

In admin? Go to pages, create new one and edit it, you will see the link to it there as well.

No not in admin.
I want it to be shown in the side bar, just like "account, "top fraggers", etc..

No not in admin.
I want it to be shown in the side bar, just like "account, "top fraggers", etc..

You need to edit template, go to templates folder and choose folder name which is your template, default by default lol. Open index.tpl and edit it there.

Just change the password for account 1 just after you insert TFS Schema. I'm not sure if it's gonna work but it should.

I changed password on account 1/1 (account manager) yes now ppl cant login to it ingame invalid password. But that wasnt what I wanted to change.

I want to change the Player Account Manager so it doesnt show up after you created a account and a player, and try to login ingame.

Even after I delete/change password it is still there.

Is that even possible ? Doesnt matter if I delete before or Delete afterwards or change password before have tried all these methods. And its the default mysql.sql schema from tfs 0.3.6pl1.

The problem with Account Manager on any acc one creates. Is that "Character Cannot be loaded" So no point in having it. Especially since I disabled it on config.lua, so I dont understand why it still is there.

Is it a bug with modern AAC? That requires at least an account in the database and a player to export the sample vocations?

Edit: I managed to delete Account Manager from the database without losing the Vocation samples from Modern AAC, I changed the vocation samples account id to a different one and made an new account for them in the website. And I can still create new accounts and players without any error on website. However ingame when I login to an acc doesnt matter if I make a new one or login to old one. The Character "Account Manager" is still there. I dont understand how that can be possible. I have disabled account manager in config.lua
-- Account manager
accountManager = no

In config.lua. I dont see any other commands there that is for account manager to disable it other than that one. But it doesnt seem to work. Even though I downloaded tfs 0.3.6pl1 from Elf.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Version of Xampp do you advise to use for Modern AAC?

Use the latest one. Or just use UniForm... Also if you are experiencing any problems with PMA while using the latest xampp download the newest one from google and replace the one in xampp. =).

Paxton, i found a bug when your going to edit pages.

Fragers if i open it on the website.

Code:
<?php
//Script by Elf
//Made for Modern AAC by Paxton
require("config.php");
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
[COLOR="red"]$SQL = >$ots-getDBHandle();[/COLOR]
echo '<div style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Top 30 frags on ' . $config['server_name'] . '</div>
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" width="100%">
 <tr>
  <td class="white" style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Name</td>
  <td class="white" style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Frags</td>
 </tr>';

$i = 0;
>foreach($SQL-query('SELECT `p`.`name` AS `name`, COUNT(`p`.`name`) as `frags`
 FROM `killers` k
 LEFT JOIN `player_killers` pk ON `k`.`id` = `pk`.`kill_id`
 LEFT JOIN `players` p ON `pk`.`player_id` = `p`.`id`
WHERE `k`.`unjustified` = 1 AND `k`.`final_hit` = 1
 GROUP BY `name`
 ORDER BY `frags` DESC, `name` ASC
 LIMIT 0,30;') as $player)
{
 $i++;
 echo '<tr class="highlight">
  <td><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/character/view/'.$player['name'].'"><center>' . $player['name'] . '</center></a></td>
  <td><center>' . $player['frags'] . '</center></td>
 </tr>';
}

echo '</table>';
[COLOR="Red"]>?[/COLOR]

If i open it manuel in my website folder.

Code:
<?php
//Script by Elf
//Made for Modern AAC by Paxton
require("config.php");
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
[COLOR="red"]$SQL = $ots->getDBHandle();[/COLOR]
echo '<div style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Top 30 frags on ' . $config['server_name'] . '</div>
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="4" width="100%">
 <tr>
  <td class="white" style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Name</td>
  <td class="white" style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Frags</td>
 </tr>';

$i = 0;
foreach($SQL->query('SELECT `p`.`name` AS `name`, COUNT(`p`.`name`) as `frags`
 FROM `killers` k
 LEFT JOIN `player_killers` pk ON `k`.`id` = `pk`.`kill_id`
 LEFT JOIN `players` p ON `pk`.`player_id` = `p`.`id`
WHERE `k`.`unjustified` = 1 AND `k`.`final_hit` = 1
 GROUP BY `name`
 ORDER BY `frags` DESC, `name` ASC
 LIMIT 0,30;') as $player)
{
 $i++;
 echo '<tr class="highlight">
  <td><a href="'.WEBSITE.'/index.php/character/view/'.$player['name'].'"><center>' . $player['name'] . '</center></a></td>
  <td><center>' . $player['frags'] . '</center></td>
 </tr>';
}

echo '</table>';
[COLOR="red"]?>[/COLOR]
Maybe there are some more but didn't found them...
hope you can fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back