• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a test with localhost site... maybe i got fuck..

An Error Was Encountered

Your server runs verion of PHP older than 5.3.0. Please update in order to use this system. Err code: 140704042010

i made a test with localhost site... maybe i got fuck..

An Error Was Encountered

Your server runs verion of PHP older than 5.3.0. Please update in order to use this system. Err code: 140704042010

Why are u asking? It exactly says whats wrong.

now im not asking...just saying that im fucked :\ paid a host for nothing...thx paxton for your help...rep++..

Paxton it's not good that only php > 5.3.0 are supported most of linux stable distros are still using older than php 5.3.0 in their packages.

Paxton it's not good that only php > 5.3.0 are supported most of linux stable distros are still using older than php 5.3.0 in their packages.

It's only 5.3 and higher on Windows (do to a few bugs with some calls like DNS check). On Linux all PHP5 (5.0.0. and above) versions are supported.

PAXTON, i just need a site for my otserv =/ i dont know how to make that...

It's only 5.3 and higher on Windows (do to a few bugs with some calls like DNS check). On Linux all PHP5 (5.0.0. and above) versions are supported.

OH sry then i tho that the guy which was complaining about that was using linux ...

Hey Paxton,
in config.php, on line 11 (rev.102), add a semicolon at the end of the line.
I'm going to test this AAC :p, thank you!

There is a bug, when you are trying to change character's comment with apostroph in its name then it displays sql error on the exit.

Code:
A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Best'' at line 1

SELECT `id` FROM `players` WHERE `account_id` = '2' AND `name` = 'Test's Best'

edit:
Also if you add few enters in the comment then it won't display these enters, it'd like to display all in one line only. e.g.:

Code:
Test comment

Test comment.
then it displays only
Code:
Test comment Test comment.

There is a bug, when you are trying to change character's comment with apostroph in its name then it displays sql error on the exit.

Code:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Best'' at line 1

That's weird, because it works with me. There is SQL injection prevent script, maybe it doesn't work for you. Let's Stian talk about this, he made the new POST 'checker'.

And the enters in comments. Fixed rev 106 Thanks.

Ah and one more bug, I have posted it before, but I can't see you fixed it.
When you are trying to post comment to the news on character which has apostroph in name then error displays that character doesn't belongs to you ;).

Code:

edit:
Also if you add few enters in the comment then it won't display these enters, it'd like to display all in one line only. e.g.:

Code:
Test comment

Test comment.
then it displays only
Code:
Test comment Test comment.
With my old server, I was using this:
PHP:
$d2 = array("'", '"');
$d3 = array("\'", '\"');
$description = str_replace($d2, $d3, $description);
And it worked fine.

@edit:
It's working fine in Modern AAC, yes...

Last edited:
I got newest version - version before PAXTON fixed these comments (he does it now).

Ah and one more bug, I have posted it before, but I can't see you fixed it.
When you are trying to post comment to the news on character which has apostroph in name then error displays that character doesn't belongs to you ;).

It works fine, maybe you have something wrong with sessions? Try reloging.

How to add SHA512 encryption support?

I changed from SHA1 to SHA512 in these files:

· C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\models\account_model.php
· C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\controllers\account.php
· C:\xampp\htdocs\API\createAccount.php

But it doesn't work, I get this error:
Code:

Error Number: 1305

FUNCTION dbserver.sha512 does not exist

SELECT `id`, page_access FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '51551' AND `password` = sha512('test')

Use the php function:
$hash = hash('sha512', $string);

Yeah, but where?
I can't find the specific login file xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back