• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
please help me, fix this

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Player.php:440 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\system\application\views\view_character.php(36): OTS_Player->getCreated() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\system\libraries\Loader.php(677): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\system\libraries\Loader.php(307): CI_Loader->_ci_load(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\system\application\controllers\character.php(182): CI_Loader->view('view_character....', Array) #4 [internal function]: Character->view('Fucaca') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php(236): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\index.php(157): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\tibia\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Player.php on line 440

It doesn't seem it's a problem with AAC maker. Please reproduce the error, and also tell me what database you using, I mean if something has been changed before.

I'm using rev.125 right now and the only bug I found is signatures xD.

@edit:
Also houses list, it keeps saying:
No houses found.

We need a hosted board for the incoming best AAC
:) I'll begin rescripting old gesior AACs plugins as Modern AAC Injections

I've rescripted gesior aac shop xD, it had a lot of errors with modern aac uahusauhsauh.

Well there is 1 bug wich is in ModernAAC as well as in Gesior's.
If that get's fixed it would solve allot of commotion ingame ^_^.

I've fixed it ;joy

Hi, great work paxton :D
But... does this only work for Xampp?
I am using Uniform Server atm and I could get the install page up, and got the sql installed.
After the installation I got an error "Can't connect to MySQL database.", even if I change the password / username to the same as the one I use when I login to PhPmyadim, I still get that error. I even tried to create a new user with a easy password, still not working. :<

Is Modern ACC capable for Uniform Server?
If it's do you know how to fix it? :D

Hi, great work paxton :D
But... does this only work for Xampp?
I am using Uniform Server atm and I could get the install page up, and got the sql installed.
After the installation I got an error "Can't connect to MySQL database.", even if I change the password / username to the same as the one I use when I login to PhPmyadim, I still get that error. I even tried to create a new user with a easy password, still not working. :<

Is Modern ACC capable for Uniform Server?
If it's do you know how to fix it? :D

Did you put your host 127.0.0.1 or localhost?

localhost
as I see in the config
Code:
$config['database']['host'] = "localhost";
and the user is set as localhost too :p

localhost
as I see in the config
Code:
$config['database']['host'] = "localhost";
and the user is set as localhost too :p

the user should be root? or whatever u have as a login to your mysql

Try setting the hostname to 127.0.0.1 and also in login and pass set the values that you use for connecting to phpmyadmin or whatever, and in the name the name of you database you use, for example ots

I 127.0.0.1 didn't work neither :/
this is my current settings:
Code:
$config['database']['host'] = "127.0.0.1";
$config['database']['login'] = "login123";
$config['database']['password'] = "hellokitty321";
$config['database']['database'] = "otservftw";
Note for hackers* This isn't real login / pass / db.

^^ maybe my tutorial will help you ...

btw im working on
2u93fig.jpg
soon will be released

^^ maybe my tutorial will help you ...

btw im working on
2u93fig.jpg
soon will be released

Nah, I know that I am doing things right, tested with Xampp once and it worked.
But I prefer Uniform Server, lesser space taken easier to handle :p and better security(as I have heared).

Nah, I know that I am doing things right, tested with Xampp once and it worked.
But I prefer Uniform Server, lesser space taken easier to handle :p and better security(as I have heared).

Use lighttpd then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back