• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kavvson honestly in my opinion it doesn't fit in with the ModernAAC template :/

template with light colours and then some gray blocks rit in the middle of em.

Ohh.. its easy to change as you know ^^.. im waiting for the approving ;) you will see how easy to change the contents ^^

I know how ez it can be lol.. you rlly should see the private version ^_^ i might post some ss's of it :p Just to tease u guys.

I solve my problem :p
For all Uniform users:
Mini Guide:

To busy today, so can't. :(

But here is a quick guide to do it until I finish the detailed version:

After you have configured Uniform Server properly as I described in this thread.

Download latest rev of Modern AAC

Remove everything in the folder named "www" and put in the Modern AAC files there.

Enter:
UniServer\usr\local\php

Open the file "php" or "php.ini" in a text document and search for:

;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then remove the (;) so the result is:

extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then click "Stop Uniserver".

Wait 5 - 10 sec, and then click "Start Uniserver".

Then enter website 127.0.0.1 and you will get to modern aac installation website.

After installation, remove everything in www/install.

And it should be working fine. :)

After installation is done i get to the page who says:

Changed config.php
26 queries executed.
Modern AAC has been installed! You can always change any value in config.php in the main directory, for additional security you can remove the whole install folder. Thank you for choosing this system. You can now view your website here.

And when i click on "here" i just get back to /install and nothing is changed in configs :/

Yes i chmod -R 777 /var/www/
using linux

And when i click on "here" i just get back to /install and nothing is changed in configs :/

using linux

Open config.php and change the most importatant values manualy.

Like: $config['website'], $config['server_name'] and all db details

I solve my problem :p
For all Uniform users:

what OS you using I'm using windows 7 64 bit following those instructions and still not work. Maybe uniform not work for windows 7 64 bit?
:confused:

using linux

Safe mode?

I havent problem when i create a single Account i cant log in the server, then i search in the database the password and i got this

bc53b5813c49642762c251319405523e399e6176

I havent problem when i create a single Account i cant log in the server, then i search in the database the password and i got this

This is encrypted password. In your config.lua change encryption from plain to sha1

I am using old schools, Win Xp :p

TBH, I don't know if it works for Win7 64 or not, but if you installed(configed) Uniform correct I do belive it would work.
Here is a link how to install Uniform (and an TFS server).
http://otland.net/f137/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

yeah I know about that guide I followed all instructions. Still it didnt work. I think either Uniform Server aint compatible with windows 7 64 bit. Since everytime I tried to install I get database error when trying to connect to my site. When I install with xampp I connect to website just fine.

Even tried enabling running as an administrator for uniform server. And windows xp sp2 in compatible properties.

:(

If anyone can figure how to install Modern AAC on uniform server on windows 7 64 bit. Tell me :D

Well I'm gonna be making 1, but It's only going to be on the donor board ^^
And it's for SoulAAC.

Well there is 1 bug wich is in ModernAAC as well as in Gesior's.
If that get's fixed it would solve allot of commotion ingame ^_^.

I've fixed it ;joy

If you aren't going to be productive don't even post, I've seen your 10 odd post here and just by judging those, I don't like you.

Well that's your choice to not like me then :).
Since you don't find me productive I'mma do productive ;o

Ontopic:
Bug:Everyone can get names like "Admin XXX" "GM XXX" "XXAdminXX".

Well that's your choice to not like me then :).
Since you don't find me productive I'mma do productive ;o

Ontopic:
Bug:Everyone can get names like "Admin XXX" "GM XXX" "XXAdminXX".

Do u have newest rev? It's been fixed.

yeah I know about that guide I followed all instructions. Still it didnt work. I think either Uniform Server aint compatible with windows 7 64 bit. Since everytime I tried to install I get database error when trying to connect to my site. When I install with xampp I connect to website just fine.

Even tried enabling running as an administrator for uniform server. And windows xp sp2 in compatible properties.

:(

If anyone can figure how to install Modern AAC on uniform server on windows 7 64 bit. Tell me :D

A question, are u able to get to "Localhost/apanel/phpmyadmin" ?
If you are able to do that, then it isn't wrong at the Uniform Server :p

Countine to read if above is true.
Then in your Uniform folder (C:\UniServer\)
Go to \usr\local\php, in there you should have a file called "PhP.ini" or just "PhP" (if u are not showing file source).
Be sure you enter PhP.ini file and not the php-cli.php! :p
Now when u have opened it with notepad or notepad++ use the search function (ctrl + F) and search for:
Code:
;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
remove the smei-collon, ";" to enable this extension.
Now restart your server by "Stop UniServer" or "Stop and Remove All services" (This won't remove your database!)

I hope this should help you :p

ah, No ^_^ Only tested V1 :p
I don't understand your logic there... why post in a V2 forum when you use V1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back