• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paxton I got a bit confused when reading the license... at 22, about the Profit thing.. it says:
22. Making profit in any kind from this software is not allowed! Excluding server profit such as SMS Shop system, but including extenstions to this AAC unless agreed by official developers.
I != formal english....

My question is, is it allowed to have a SmS Shop system and earn money from it?

To the rest of the ppls who would say something like:
You are just taking the money to your own poket
My answear would be:
No, 100% of the money will go to upgrade the server and pay the bills, such as electricity and broadband.
I even doubt that I will earn enough money from the sms shop to be able to pay everything.
If there is money left over, they would probably go into my pocket. Personally, I think that I deserve them after having spent around 1-2 years to the server.

Paxton I got a bit confused when reading the license... at 22, about the Profit thing.. it says:

I != formal english....

My question is, is it allowed to have a SmS Shop system and earn money from it?

To the rest of the ppls who would say something like:

My answear would be:

Yes you can, it says you cannot resell nothing that is for Modern AAC, any extension etc until agreed by any of the developer. We won't allow people to sell 4 line scripts.

I don't see Admin Panel link below in the new revision when it's supposed to be there when a high access account is logged. What are the SQL values?

Yes you can, it says you cannot resell nothing that is for Modern AAC, any extension etc until agreed by any of the developer. We won't allow people to sell 4 line scripts.

Okey :D Then I understand :D thanks for your kind answear :D

I don't see Admin Panel link below in the new revision when it's supposed to be there when a high access account is logged. What are the SQL values?

In SQL go to your account and edit Page_acess to 5 or higher (I think) to get admin panel

(Sorry for dobble post!

yeh, i know same as gesior aac
nvm i already fixed it

i mean page access in sql database
hey, I haven't been able to change the color for that lightyellow info message box(from jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.css), I've even tracked the hex color in photoshop with no success. Can you send me the color hex values so I can change them how I want?

nice ^^ i had forgotten that

my friend, instead of the default layout, he sees this
1904t3.jpg

port 80 is correctly forwarded:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back