• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm using Uniform...
$config['database']['host'] = "127.0.0.1";
$config['database']['login'] = "root";
$config['database']['password'] = "xn3py5MT7hnET6yA";
$config['database']['database'] = "otserver";

wrong? i dont wanna know if i put root/260894 or otserver/xn3py5MT7hnET6yA
have both in phpmyadmin privilegies

$config['database']['host'] = "127.0.0.1"; try localhost

dunno if it changes anything

i'm using Uniform...
$config['database']['host'] = "127.0.0.1";
$config['database']['login'] = "root";
$config['database']['password'] = "xn3py5MT7hnET6yA";
$config['database']['database'] = "otserver";

wrong? i dont wanna know if i put root/260894 or otserver/xn3py5MT7hnET6yA
have both in phpmyadmin privilegies

Mini Guide:

To busy today, so can't. :(

But here is a quick guide to do it until I finish the detailed version:

After you have configured Uniform Server properly as I described in this thread.

Download latest rev of Modern AAC

Remove everything in the folder named "www" and put in the Modern AAC files there.

Enter:
UniServer\usr\local\php

Open the file "php" or "php.ini" in a text document and search for:

;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then remove the (;) so the result is:

extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll

Then click "Stop Uniserver".

Wait 5 - 10 sec, and then click "Start Uniserver".

Then enter website 127.0.0.1 and you will get to modern aac installation website.

After installation, remove everything in www/install.

And it should be working fine. :)
should work :D

Paxton, I have an issue with the guilds logo
The upload path does not appear to be valid.
Well, the path seems to be:
/*Destination to guilds logos folder, must be writable.*/
$config['uploads'] = "C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\system\\trunk\\public\\guild_logos\\";
OK, I create it but all pictures I try to upload end in a failure, even if it says it was successfully uploaded. And there is not information there that says the specs of how pics must be in order to be uploaded :( You should fix that.

dont work =/

Delete uniform server folder and do it again (redo the steps in my tutorial), you messed up in the SQL configurations.

Also never use config as auth type(instead use http or cookies), never write the password to the database in that text document. That is insecure.

Still having problems:
2903-uni4.png

click "Server Status".
2904-uni5.png

How does your Server Status look like? Perhaps MySQL is runned by another program?

Last edited:
for me the status doesnt show mysql as running BUT phpmyadmin works o_O
magic? xD
anyway, I think that problems with uniform server should be posted in another topic

Paxton, Stian commit Favicon Upload @ Admin Panel :mad: now
im too lazy to change it manually all the times needed :wub:

Paxton, Stian commit Favicon Upload @ Admin Panel :mad: now
im too lazy to change it manually all the times needed :wub:

If you want to be keep updated with newest SVN (Beta) then you should create repository, and keep updating. Only after a while we create 0.3 where we give the newest stable rev. So what is Stian commiting now is already first revs of 0.3

If you want to be keep updated with newest SVN (Beta) then you should create repository, and keep updating. Only after a while we create 0.3 where we give the newest stable rev. So what is Stian commiting now is already first revs of 0.3

noob question what is a "repository" ?

noob question what is a "repository" ?
its like a folder you make in your pc, there you have modern aac which you can update with just a click each time a rev is commited in svn

its like a folder you make in your pc, there you have modern aac which you can update with just a click each time a rev is commited in svn

:O just a click? how do I create something like that? Is there a program or something? Sorry for sounding noob. I do backup the whole htdocs folder everytime before I install new rev. Then I manually edit the files that has been changed. Is this what you mean?

:)

* maybe a security hint... There should be a disabled access to the injection folder. Since the whole content is available.. Might not be good for some cases like installation that might be refreshed and trashed the database or w/e, thieving images..

* Rev checker.. A file (.php) that will check if you have the latest rev.. How to check -> version.txt? or in config version = 126

Regards :():

* maybe a security hint... There should be a disabled access to the injection folder. Since the whole content is available.. Might not be good for some cases like installation that might be refreshed and trashed the database or w/e, thieving images..

* Rev checker.. A file (.php) that will check if you have the latest rev.. How to check -> version.txt? or in config version = 126

Regards :():

There is version checker, there won't be rev checker as we don't relase just revs but stable version.

I have installed the program for 64 bit. And it seems to work I went to htdocs folder tried to create a repository here. And it didnt work saying I need to have folder empty so I move all the files from htdocs to a different place then I am able to create it.

However new files are in htdocs now. Will they make my htdocs folder more vulnerable? How can I make it work so I can install a new rev with just one click?

Maybe you can speak me in PM about it?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back