• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
will PAXTON do you think the soul acc project will be better than ur project?

will PAXTON do you think the soul acc project will be better than ur project?

I didn't see his code, but the technologies he uses are almost the same as Modern, so you can expect loads of similarities.

Error
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: PDO::__construct(): [2002] Invalid argument (trying to connect via unix://)

Filename: POT/OTS_DB_MySQL.php

Line Number: 98
Can't connect to MySQL database.

Solution

go in /system/applciation/libraries/POT->OTS_DB_MYSQL.php

go in line 98

and replace the line 98 with this

parent::__construct('mysql:host=IP(not localhost);dbname=DATABASENAME', 'LOGIN', 'PASSWORD');

Its just if someone would have the error

Uhm Dont work to other cases like character look up... Paxi or stian help :S

Main page.. I host it on a webhosting php 5.3+ and 6 support

in new uplod index.php in server:
Error:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ots/www/index.php:1) in /home/ots/www/index.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode() in /home/ots/www/index.php on line 97

why when the server is online the webpages says it is offline? suddenly happened

why when the server is online the webpages says it is offline? suddenly happened

That happens for me aswell. It swaps between online and offline all the time.. Pretty annoying. Also it just completely "crashes" sometimes, I mean the page still works but it looks like a mess. Huge letters and lots of errors messages, and then after a few minutes it works again. What's up with that?

Maybe you have a older rev?

Btw im making guild_view

10h11y9.jpg

Like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom