• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode() in /home/ots/www/index.php on line 97
Please repair yours accmaker...

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode() in /home/ots/www/index.php on line 97
Please repair yours accmaker...

Please repair yourself, and update your outdated server with newest PHP.

Config.php said:
/* Path to your UI theme */
$config['UItheme'] = "smoothness/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.css";

The default path.

Does not exist (Or I can not find the file jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.css).

Did a winrar search, did a notepad++ dir search. Its not in the default layout, where is it? D:

We need to use it to make Xenios layout work.

I installed and it went fine, but the site dosent actually work for me, I don't know why, when i try create a account i get the error:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Account.php:246 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Account.php(246): PDO->query('SELECT `id` FRO...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\controllers\account.php(40): OTS_Account->find('gald') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libraries\Form_validation.php(589): Account->_account_exists('gald', false) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libraries\Form_validation.php(337): CI_Form_validation->_execute(Array, Array, 'gald') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\controllers\account.php(79): CI_Form_validation->run() #5 [internal function]: Account->create() #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php(236): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(157): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #8 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Account.php on line 246

And when I try to look at highscores or something I get errors aswell

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'world_id' in 'field list'

SELECT `name`, `level`, `world_id`, `vocation`, `promotion` FROM `players` WHERE `online` = '1'

I dont know why

Unknown column 'promotion' in 'field list'

SELECT name,online,level,experience,vocation,promotion, world_id FROM players WHERE players.world_id = "0" AND players.deleted = 0 AND players.group_id < 3 AND name != "Account Manager" ORDER BY level DESC, experience DESC LIMIT 50

I installed and it went fine, but the site dosent actually work for me, I don't know why, when i try create a account i get the error:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Account.php:246 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Account.php(246): PDO->query('SELECT `id` FRO...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\controllers\account.php(40): OTS_Account->find('gald') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libraries\Form_validation.php(589): Account->_account_exists('gald', false) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libraries\Form_validation.php(337): CI_Form_validation->_execute(Array, Array, 'gald') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\controllers\account.php(79): CI_Form_validation->run() #5 [internal function]: Account->create() #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php(236): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(157): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #8 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Account.php on line 246

SELECT `name`, `level`, `world_id`, `vocation`, `promotion` FROM `players` WHERE `online` = '1'

I dont know why

SELECT name,online,level,experience,vocation,promotion, world_id FROM players WHERE players.world_id = "0" AND players.deleted = 0 AND players.group_id < 3 AND name != "Account Manager" ORDER BY level DESC, experience DESC LIMIT 50

Missing rows in DB...

The default path.

Did a winrar search, did a notepad++ dir search. Its not in the default layout, where is it? D:

/public/css/smoothness/

The default path.

As you can see, the default path is actually in public/css/ because not all templates will be including their own CSS. Of course you can do ../../templates~ which will work as well :)

Code:

I dont know why

Seems like you have used outdated TFS Schema.

When you create an account, you get prompted for:

username~
nickname
password

After taking etc "test" as nickname, and finally creating the account, on login you will be asked to set nickname again.

And you can not use the same nickname as you created the account with.

A bit annoying :p

Also:
3267-profile.png

My name isn't alphabetical? :(

Issue: Error comes when you place more than one word.

Work: Stefan
Does not work: Stefan Brannfjell

Last edited:
Last edited:
I would love to see a tutorial or guide regarding the command prompt in admin panel?

"Command Prompt - Modern AAC 2010 | CMD 0.1 "

Does it work in Windows?

Code:
/*URL of website including http:// and without slash at the end! */
$config['website'] = $config['website'] = 'http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . '/'.trim(dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']), '/.\\');

This looks rather weird, it works out of the box if you want to run the server in root.

But what if I want to make an intro/portal page, and run the server from root/aac

i tried this:
Code:
/*URL of website including http:// and without slash at the end! */
$config['website'] = $config['website'] = 'http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']/aac . '/'.trim(dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']), '/.\\');

But then the layout got fucked.

Can I remove the "check host function" and just place in a link? And if I can, can you quote how it would look like, I suck in PHP and for me it all seems like a long function, I dont know what to remove and whatnot. :p

Last edited:
View guild error.. The sql connection is good

PHP:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Filename: files/config.inc.php

Line Number: 4
PHP:

Message: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Line Number: 5
PHP:

Message: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established

Line Number: 5
Could not select database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back