• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Worgen Template

Well, if I try to open it with photoshop CS 4, it saids it's not a vailid photoshop file... :S

Damn i get this error dont really know what it depends on, "Template could not be loaded. Err code: 135604042010" maybe chmod i dunno can anyone help me solve this?

this means that the config.php do not read the layout check if is missing some ' or ; or the name of the layout

This is how i got it

/*Template that should be used on website*/
$config['worgen'] = "default";

There isn't highscores beacuse it was made for an old version of Modern. And free templates are always made for an basic versions of AAC without any extensions. If you want you can add it by yourself.

@up

Look in your your template dir

ModernAac/template/worgen/worgen/files.. = wrong
ModernAac/template/worgen/files.. = right

Higscores can be impleted with just a little researching. Awesome templates with all tags already corrected to run off default values. Will definately be using with alterations of header and such but will definately give template credits. A+ rep+ Thanks again.

some1 have header so i can edit?
like black header

Just make a new header of your liking. Then replace original header with your new one. Make sure to name it the same.

Few tips:
Might want to keep BG color black else it wont look good.
Be sure to keep original credits of template to auther.
Keep same file size and extension.
Can be done in paint but I would advise using something a bit better such as Photoshop.

Back