• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ModernAAC version 1.0.2 released!

1. Download the trunk.
2. Download Xampp 1.7.3.
3. Install Xampp 17.3.
4. Put the trunk into C://Xampp/htdocs
5. Enter this Ip: 127.0.0.1 and install the website..

PHP:
A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'answer_id' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM poll_votes WHERE answer_id = 0

TFS 0.3.6pl1

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 The user specified as a definer (''@'') does not exist

How to solve?

Over 5 mouths ago you released this and no updates have been Seen. There alot of people getting errors left and right why trying to use it. Question what OT server Database did you build this around. Just so i can upload both Database into MYSQL and get it working So that i can make it work on a more upto date OT Server.

Thanks
Snapper

When I create a character I got this error and the char is empty.
Code:
( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\wamp\www\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Player.php on line 1898
( ! ) E_OTS_NotLoaded: in C:\wamp\www\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Player.php on line 1898
Call Stack
#	Time	Memory	Function	Location
1	0.0016	452704	{main}( )	..\index.php:0
2	0.0102	1238072	require_once( 'C:\wamp\www\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php' )	..\index.php:166
3	0.0342	2386136	call_user_func_array ( )	..\CodeIgniter.php:236
4	0.0342	2386184	Character->create_character( )	..\CodeIgniter.php:0
5	0.0873	4968960	OTS_Player->getSkill( )	..\character.php:188

Can someone help?

Last edited:
1. When I create a character by create account page (when create account then create the character at the same time) then character comes without any itens [bug]
2. When I create a character (after create account) then character comes with itens but skills zero [bug]

1. When I create a character by create account page (when create account then create the character at the same time) then character comes without any itens [bug]
2. When I create a character (after create account) then character comes with itens but skills zero [bug]

$cfg['debug_backtrace'] = false;

Set it to True, post Error (probarly your db rows are not the same as the one in the SQL query).

Just release a f*cking good version of modern AAC. This one after setup give me bunch of PHP errors. Single quote in HTML markup, yeah right...

Back