• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[module] Npc chat window

chupaescadatri

Banned User
Reaction score
I saw these photos in another forum, from a guy who created chat window for npc, he clicked on npc and the message and the speech options appeared, does anyone know how to do this? I found it very useful, even more if it is to compile for android

1.png.3e8ef50ab81f43f9bef6152c34d08784.png
2.png.90836c7a01dd66f4bf27658679ff9cf1.png
3.png.cdb26525393bb974efad3443231a50dd.png

When you receive the msg from npc you need to create window and push the response msg with reply options to it. The creating window and pushing msgs should be easy. Creating reply buttons can be little tricky, but you can make it like highlighting in console.lua

When you receive the msg from npc you need to create window and push the response msg with reply options to it. The creating window and pushing msgs should be easy. Creating reply buttons can be little tricky, but you can make it like highlighting in console.lua
hard haha

Not really, if that would be done through modals, there is no need in making otc module.

I have played a little with it. The result is I can print out Name, Highlighted data. One step from making full module, I thought it will be harder, but it really is easy :)
Z1fFC_I6QE_10V5Wp5C-Mg.png

Back