• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Mojje server (EVERYTHING CUSTOM)

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello

#We are looking for a Team to make a Open-Tibia Server..

*What we are looking for:
*2 Mappers.(ADVANCED)
*1 Lua/XML Scripter (ADVANCED)
*1 Web Developer(ADVANCED)
*1 Web Designer(ADVANCED)

#Ofcourse The Mappers,Scripter,Developer,Designer will get GOD'S.

Please contact me in my profile or post a message here.

Sincerly,

Lolaye

EDIT: I thought about your guys posts and now i edited it:p

Last edited:
Crazy... 2c++ coders, rofl, are u developing a new distro ??? xdddd, not even 1 is needed im pretty sure... 2 lua? xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd man 1 lua can do all, and more... also web developer = web designer usually, 2 mapper? man i think you wont start any project seriously i dont know what the fuck u want to do there -.- also, only 1 GOD, 1 GM mapper, 1 GM lua, would be enough for 200+ ot

Crazy... 2c++ coders, rofl, are u developing a new distro ??? xdddd, not even 1 is needed im pretty sure... 2 lua? xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd man 1 lua can do all, and more... also web developer = web designer usually, 2 mapper? man i think you wont start any project seriously i dont know what the fuck u want to do there -.- also, only 1 GOD, 1 GM mapper, 1 GM lua, would be enough for 200+ ot

Rofl, not all coders can design.
So why not ask for a designer and a coder, and if the coder feels he have time to design the site aswell then let him, no biggie.

have u playd there? he giv rls don and the other he giv a cc -.-
i hate his ot also he is a scammer

Rofl, not all coders can design.
So why not ask for a designer and a coder, and if the coder feels he have time to design the site aswell then let him, no biggie.

Lol ive plaed there he scammed me i donate he deleted char bec i did lvl to fast -.-

have u playd there? he giv rls don and the other he giv a cc -.-
i hate his ot also he is a scammer

Lol ive plaed there he scammed me i donate he deleted char bec i did lvl to fast -.-

i didnt scam any 1.

+ Yes i gave my rls gms there .. any other one would do that

and yes i deleted you because of:

The /addskill command was bugged .. he gave lvls to him self

i didnt scam any 1.

lol i wasent even useing /addskill youre rl told me to ban a player to get me off serv "Ban him with /r" "why not use rule vole" he did say to u and he said omg noob i just baned a god ......

i didnt scam any 1.

HAHA xD if you do like that your server will suck :p

Who that hell gives GM too RL friends just because it's your RL?
You give GM too some1 that helps develop the server, also you need too learn that not everyone need too have full access..

If you have a Mapper GM he should only be able too,
TP too player
Ban
TP (/a XX)

and so on, just stupid too give everyone full access, usualy a server got 1 GOD with the power to summon items, monsters and add skills...

BTW: Who need a "Advance" mapper too a server like yours xD? all your spawns are made in 10 sec and there is no scripted quest.. so what do you need a scripter for? better too get some1 that knows some about security so you don't get hacked again xD

@up
Well said.
JoccE can also make him mad when ever he wants.
JoccE can make Lolaye uninstall Xampp when he access phpmyadmin.
JoccE makes Lolaye make me Laugh ;o

@up
Well said.
JoccE can also make him mad when ever he wants.
JoccE can make Lolaye uninstall Xampp when he access phpmyadmin.
JoccE makes Lolaye make me Laugh ;o

lolaye is a n**b cant say the real then i get delete for it haha

wij you insluted me in otfans.. and STiX Warned you but you resume.

Back