• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mondayy!!! OMG LOVE IT! :D( What do you do for living? Get to know eachother)

Wow, that's actually cool, at 17 getting that amount.

I feel good for you, for real. :p

thanks lol, i edited the post b4. so u might wanna look again :p

yeh well Scotland is a shi*hole. but it can be pretty neat some times, to bad it's freezen here lol..:mad:l

Haha, good luck with that. :p

We are almost dead here with the weather (Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico), it's 40° Celsius... it can go up to 55.

590015499_77753eab9c.jpg

so u get sweaty a lot :llll haha :p jk

Wishing every day for some sun over here :( i wake up to go work and my first thoughts are! "WEATHER!!! Lol :p

I love when it's like 10~20° C here... :p

I'm so used to this weather that I would even die if I go to a place where the temperature is like -10 or -20° C...

I mean it's okay to have a diff weather everyday, can be sunny and can be rainy, but seriously every single day rain+wind+. and it changes once every month lol

It's hard to get a nice weather these days :p

Think i'll go to Mexico next year for sure lol:p

Now Im'a change the thread name to a bit different like "what do you do for living"? :p

Might as well get to know other people around here and what they actually do for living ;o

I'm a KP at a hotel and i work 8-11h shifts every day, i get 1-2 days off a week, depending on the days i worked week before. :p

So what about the rest of you guys? what do you do for living?

Well, if you are coming to Mexico... I would tell you there's a lot of danger here if you don't know how to deal with bad people... you know; there's always someone that just don't want look for a job and gets to rob, kidnap, etc...

Look, I live in Mexicali (border city... next to Calexico, California) a peaceful city, but dangerous with kidnappers.

Mexico (center of the country) a dangerous city in all the ways.

Most of the smart people go to school here and finish a career to get a good and well paid job. I'm currently studying (highschool) still need 2 years so I reach the university and 4 or 5 to complete my career after that.

By the way, I'm 16, and if you are planning to come here (Mexico), go to Cancun... when you see the water you say like: "WTF, it's so clean!". :p

Cancun%20Shoreline,%20Mexico.jpg

that looks so awesome :l a week over there^ and it would make me soooo happyy :D

Wasn't Mexico where swine flu began?
:s

If so, I do not recommend you go there Anco! ^_^

Though.. Mexico seems nice. England has a "Mix of weathers".

The guess of tomorrows weather is just luck.. :)

Swine Flu appeared in California for first time, and it's actually all over the world now... so let's recommend Anco to stay in his house then. :huh:

Well then i will post it again.
I sing with chorus Infront of Important characters , and i'm a member of Heliopolis chorus. i often take 49 dollars in a party.

thats cool :eek: so you like to sing eh

hopefully 1 day you'll get famous ;o

I work in a perfume shop but i dont take much i want someone to help just 2$ an Hour.

Back