• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster healing showing through floor

Jknot

Reaction score
does anyone know a way to stop monster healing text from showing up on screen when they are -1 levels under <_< im running TFS 0.2.11pl2 9.10 client any help would be very much appreciated thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
found this

Bump anything? anyone?

i found this also from another user

I found something weird, On my server using this version, when a player gets hit by someone, all players around(espectators) can see in their server log the information of the hit. Is it possible to remove this? I've tried but on the protocolgame.cpp I don't see any function to ONLY send the actual hit animation text (the ammount or hp or mana using the color of the element) without the text of the server log. What I don't like about this is that players in different floors can also see it, kind of spammy.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back