• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

More dwarf guards or smaller and shorter ways

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
PROTEST!!!!
PROTESTING!!!!

MORE DWARF GUARDS OR SMALLER AND SHORTER WAYS

well... make it more guards... never i'll get 250 guards <.<

the ways are so long but no use of spawns<.<

The quest will most likely be lowered to 150 dwarf guards instead of 250.

Keep it as it is. I like it when you have to struggle a bit to reach your goals. Just like in real tibia. :thumbup:

Edit:
Although the spawn could be bigger

In my eyes bigger spawn = more monsters.

I've been thinking about this and leave it as it is! ^_^

Don't worry, we've got a whole new, big continent to spawn things on. There will most likely be dwarves there as well. ;)

If i remember it right its not as big struggle when it comes to the real radonia (with exp rates lower) bc then all those 250 guards is pretty good exp and reward aswell, gave about 5 levels or more... now that ppl do the quest on lvl 80+ its just waste of time...

If i remember it right its not as big struggle when it comes to the real radonia (with exp rates lower) bc then all those 250 guards is pretty good exp and reward aswell, gave about 5 levels or more... now that ppl do the quest on lvl 80+ its just waste of time...

Maby that is what is the problem... :p

I think so Krille :p

Now with this high exp rate it is just a waste of time. But with lower rates it will nice exp aswell as doing the quest.

Keep it as it is. I like it when you have to struggle a bit to reach your goals. Just like in real tibia. :thumbup:

Edit:
Although the spawn could be bigger

Well... This isn't real tibia..

Have I said so? Please quote where.

The only thing I said was that I liked it when you had to struggle. Just like you have to do in real tibia. And, I am comparing to real tibia since that server has been up for 10-11 years now. And, it has more players than ever.

So, obviously they have done some things right with spawns and so on.

Every spawn is like that.

Massive Caves. Like 300 x 300 caves. With 2 dwarf soldiers in it. Thats it. Nothing else. Just 2 lonely Dwarf Soldiers....... -.-

Every half decent spawn is 100 miles from town. Is and is hidden in a complex series of mazes and pickholes.

Exploring is just a waste of time. The map is bugged so much. And exploring will just lead you to empty holes, empty caves, and Fields of Emptiness.

People have given up on exploring and have just started to spam the Arena. which is closed <--- YAY! no more arena spammers!

I suggest just waiting for the real radoia server to come up. Although it does have a long way to go...

Back