• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X More than 15 floors

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all, Im looking for a way to make more than 15 floor levels on RME and TFS 0.3.6, for example, do 150 upper floors from main floor (for now floor 7 on all tibia ots) and for example 50 cave floors, and if we can modify the main floor to be another one different, not the 7 anymore. I found and old post on the forum but nothing works, I want to ask is someone knows the way to do it, it is possible? I really need this.
Thanks in advance!

bump!
bump!
I still need this... xD
If someone knows how to do it ill be glad to make a deal, and I can paid the services, please let me know... who wants a paid job? :p

bump!
bump!
I still need this... xD
If someone knows how to do it ill be glad to make a deal, and I can paid the services, please let me know... who wants a paid job? :p
It says how to do it in the thread, it may not look like your source but I am sure its pretty easy to adapt to whatever you are working with, you just have to make the adjustments.

Back