• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movie Gather Thread (read inside)

MythosMortis

Reaction score
So, since the server has gone quite a while and people have left, I think it's time to make an advertisement for it... in the form of a movie.

I need to unrust my moviemaking skills and thought this was the perfect oppertunity.

Now, here's the thing. I made this thread because I need some cams from like... everything? And I'm too darn lazy to go through the movie board. I was retired so I don't know all the happenings et cetera, but I need the following.

• I'll need 2-5 cams of teamhunting, quests, bosses et cetera (not solo, but teamwork!)
  • I'll need lots of war cams. Thing is, I'm on Wooden Shields side, so I'm a bit more favoured to take cams from them. If any guildmember could give me let's say... 5-10 cams of some massive battles or epic sneaks, WHATEVER, just post them or private message me.
  • Last but not least, I will need a cam that shows lots and lots of dead bodies (an OB that just ended or so). Just for the epicness of the movie

Flamers can flame, but I will return the service.

All the best,

Mythos

P.S. If you want to see some of my previous work with shittier programs but a fair outcome, go to 'MythosMortis' or search "Flippare on Iriana" on Youtube.

I'm sorry, I couldn't sort my cams couse I'm at the moment on a shity computer, so I just packed all cams I had on desktop in winrar so you gotta watch them, there's some quest from HOTA too...

27 random cams, both from me and from forum

A team hunt with Wezl & Ploete Nalzinho in Yalahar hellspawns.
Unfortunately I could not upload a .cam file with the attachment function. So I'll use speedyshare hope you don't mind.

Huntka.cam

Speedyshare is fine. Currently brainstorming for idea's etc. Give it a week and I'll start with the project itself.

A tip for you MythosMortis. Do not only use Adobe After Effects.
That wil make the movie too large for YouTube, as I'm the AE user of Swanamix.

We always render the movie over again, in sony vegas. It'll reduce the size with 75%, without any decreased quality. :)

Try to get a normal computer to watch it on instead of your shitty toaster.

YouTube - Eloth War

Watch this and tell me that you aint have lags.

Well lags its not correct but low fps (30) is hell correct

And for you information i got about 350 fps on ankrahmun desert with 40 vs 40 and a lot of mwalls so stfu if u dont know what im talking about

I had to re-render it due to my first time experience with Sony Vegas. If you're going to look at my movies from a year back just to flame me, then I'm flattered by your boldness. We both know that you won't ever make it far, though.

Renton, that was not because of FPS, but because you do not understand shit because you're half polish (in this case it equals half retarded), I will not discuss my movie making skills with you. All I can tell you is this: if there were to be a competition, you'd go down so hard your mother starts bleedin'.

With all due respect & lol's,

Mythos

Yeah keep insulting on web thats all what you can do with your gay face.

Im done with you

Back