• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moving whole city

Trannitis

Reaction score
Hello, it is possible to move whole city to other positions on remeres? I asking because i made my city rigt in a corner of map (dumbass) and i want to move it to other pos. It is possible without wasting hours of making fromnothing this city?

you can move the whole map xD
open rme -> import map -> in offset x and y

how offset work
for example if your map in this pos 50,50,7
and u need it to be 1000,1000,7

in offset x = 1000 - 50 = 950
else in offset y = 1000 - 50 = 950
so u will check the pos u need to add too and check temple area <3 and new area - old area pos = offset

note
if u put 1000, 1000
it will be 1050,1050

it's a math game bro :D

for example the normal forgotten map come default with server is pos at 95,117,7
to make it in 1000,1000
calc with me
1000 - 95 = 905 for x
1000 - 117 = 883 for y

now say ok
and my town now in 1000,1000 xD

You can also mark it by holding shift and left mouse and if it's marked copy it (strg + c) or right click on it, you have to start at the highest position where the highest house or smth is.
But remember: You need to click on Edit > selection > all visible floors.
But if you use underground beyond the town you have to select lower floors, so you can also copy areas which are located at stage 8. (under the ground)

o_O o_O post is also right, I just saying because I can't use the import method :/

You can also mark it by holding shift and left mouse and if it's marked copy it (strg + c) or right click on it, you have to start at the highest position where the highest house or smth is.
But remember: You need to click on Edit > selection > all visible floors.
But if you use underground beyond the town you have to select lower floors, so you can also copy areas which are located at stage 8. (under the ground)

o_O o_O post is also right, I just saying because I can't use the import method :/

your idea will move only the floor he copied
mine idea will move all floors xD with same edit , like unique ids and actions

Back