• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mr Bad's Proposal thread.

ye, we'll definately need annihilator (or maybe u guys would think of smth smarter and more interesting then that, so its not that ordinary), sooner or later, id say in about a couple of weeks, but well first uh healing rate should be increased or there should be like 1/2 of demons then there's supposed to be... Otherwise knights wouldnt even try making it :p also, what about djinns? id say thats the top priority thing to be done

The spawn for djinns is being made. Like Souldrainer has said before.

The most desirable annihilator quest weapons would be still unreachable for knights, tho they would need em most, unless there would be 6~ FE's instead of demons :D bcauze u can hardly block a single demon with uh healing 300~ life :)

not at lvl 80 :p(bcauze thats what my lvl roughly is now and thats what i meant) and if he was lvl 90~ and healed more then 300~ hp then a single demon is possible to block without a risk to die if ur pressing the uh hotkey all the time :)
and for anni~ its supposed to be for lvl 100+, but at that lvl a knight wont be able to block 6 demons, will he?

not at lvl 80 :p(bcauze thats what my lvl roughly is now and thats what i meant) and if he was lvl 90~ and healed more then 300~ hp then a single demon is possible to block without a risk to die if ur pressing the uh hotkey all the time :)
and for anni~ its supposed to be for lvl 100+, but at that lvl a knight wont be able to block 6 demons, will he?

The knight blocks 2 demons and the rest of the demons just shoots gfbs
And i could block an demon in level 61

i havent tried blocking a demon myself, but since its hard for me to block a dl sometimes with such healing ratio, i dont even want to try blocking a demon, maybe a bit later. Also Bonestorm died like 4 times from lvl 79 when trying to block a demon, thats why i think its really hard being 80~ to block 1.

As for anni~, i know how it goes, cuz i managed to do 1 myself in rl tibia :p and there are 3 demons that e-beams u and 6 that fbs u. So if a nice combo gets to u, ur dead meat.

Gl in blocking a demon at 61 lvl :)

k6c22tmpki7.jpg

ur megaman in that pic, and the demon is looking at gothic tilo, so this means, he's blocking the melee hits, so ur not really blocking all the stuff... anyway im not saying its impossible to block a demon at lvl 61, but i couldnt do that myself, mostly cuz im sure even if id hit the uh hotkey all the time id die

I was blocking it but not just right there '-.-
n00d Gothic Tilo didint use exeta res

well i just said what i saw in pic, i couldnt know if he was using challenge or no :p anyway gratz that u managed to block a demon at lvl 61, nice job lol

When Bonestorm died I think he was still getting used to it. The demon we fought, he took like a champ. I ran out of SDs and was still able to kick the crap out of it with just explos.

~20k xp, by the way! :p

yes, but ur not supposed to be able to do it at lvl 100, are you? A sorc can normally hunt without the annihilator quest item, and its vice versa to knight

i havent tried blocking a demon myself, but since its hard for me to block a dl sometimes with such healing ratio, i dont even want to try blocking a demon, maybe a bit later. Also Bonestorm died like 4 times from lvl 79 when trying to block a demon, thats why i think its really hard being 80~ to block 1.

As for anni~, i know how it goes, cuz i managed to do 1 myself in rl tibia :p and there are 3 demons that e-beams u and 6 that fbs u. So if a nice combo gets to u, ur dead meat.

Gl in blocking a demon at 61 lvl :)

1st of all I dont really think what UH heals is a priority so I dunno why you keep using me as an example. 2nd You never talked to me about why I died -3- times. First death was totally unprepared the only reason I was there was to help someone get their loot back and I got unlucky, second I didnt have UH and I tried to go in to get my loot, 3rd I went in and ran out of uh. Mainly Im a noob so Im not a good example for comparison. I dont mean to come across rude because I dont have a problem with you but this is the second time you have used me in your point to get UH raised and I dont think its really needed right now.

Also, I know this is an OT, but incase you haven't noticed yet its really similar to real tibia and on tibia Knights usually do Anni~ after 100. Its easy to die at lvl 100 either way. Am I wrong anyone?

Last edited:
lol ok, i wont involve u, Bonestorm again, sorry :D

but lets say, being lvl 120-130 knight, healing 300-400 hp from uh, do u think there is a chance to complete annihilator? From lvl 110 knight can do it without any difficulties, just pressing the uh hotkey, and thats it, but its not lvl thats important, its the hp amount that u can heal with an uh... And I will complain about UH healing, until its fixed as its supposed to be

Back