• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mtibia owner scam - Kito2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsineSoft

www.gungaleonline.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i'm here just to report a scam case regarding @kito2, the owner of mtibia that thieved me with a service already given in the past (He closed his server and then he promised the second half of a payment that never arrived).

I'm getting pissed because it has been messaged via whatsapp and it just threaten me like shit just because he "hasen't used my services" and the iptables provided by me was shit.

The currently iptables used was tracked down from a webpage that i've known and the c++ functions/scripts was installed by me the same day that his host came down.

I'm claiming just the services that i've given installing the iptables stuff, i have conversations with a "middleman" that he used including some conversations via whatsapp that i've stored before. If he doesn't agree, just i call the otland mods to clean another scammer of this community.

You don't need to be smart to check the quality of the guy that we're getting here, a racist, a xenophobic asshole and a guy that will make his success your ruin.

Don't play mtibia if you think that you could get a good time playing, it's a server filled of scammers and a unestable administrative control.

@cbrm @Znote @Cornex @Don Daniello @Ninja

Thanks and that's all.

Last edited:
Proof:
- https://imgur.com/a/4GGcK

yatr3I2.png

hBtFy0U.png

dedSiaI.png

ZxrdAtI.png

Vd2hPgp.png

If the otland mods needs more proof like voicenotes or whatsapps, i can promide them and sorry for the spanish posting :)

More proof on spanish:

EuPfId7.png

45SbL1U.png

z4PcHvm.png

Last edited:
Es o no es kito2? (el de la foto no parece que sea Kito)

He has 2 accounts?

@Spanish: Es un middleman mandado por kito, de cualquier manera tengo en mi poder notas de voz, captures de whatsapp y todo lo que sea necesario en caso de que los mods de otland lo pidan.

Last edited:
Proof:
- https://imgur.com/a/4GGcK

yatr3I2.png

hBtFy0U.png

dedSiaI.png

ZxrdAtI.png

Vd2hPgp.png

If the otland mods needs more proof like voicenotes or whatsapps, i can promide them and sorry for the spanish posting :)

I will answer here, as I am the owner of mtibia:

Unsine was contracted by xxshagyxx in order to make two services:
- Anti DDoS protection via kernel and via ip-tables (didn't worked, just attacked with a few friends the server and the protection just failed). Here is what he gave for around $20 USD: https://javapipe.com/iptables-ddos-protection you can try it for free.
- Script in order to protect against DDoS attacks, giving rewards to players if dead so. This script worked (had a few bugs which my team corrected) but it worked.

So we paid first the 50% of the amunt, and then we would pay 50% if the services were successfully, but they wasn't. I told him that we would just pay the 50% since the work didn't was effective, and he says I scam.

Well, now as he "sells this protection" DDoS and blames that I am a scammer, I will give for free the instructions for ip-tables (since they are internet) and if you want the other part of the work for free to compensate players after death (they wont lose items, skills, expeirnece, etc) just PM me and I will send you the files just for free.

PS: If you are going to tell a story, well tell it completily, not the part that benefits you.
PS2: As I am a good person, I paid the 50% of the job, when just a 25% was done, so consider yourself as good rewarded.

I will answer here, as I am the owner of mtibia:

Unsine was contracted by xxshagyxx in order to make two services:
- Anti DDoS protection via kernel and via ip-tables (didn't worked, just attacked with a few friends the server and the protection just failed). Here is what he gave for around $20 USD: https://javapipe.com/iptables-ddos-protection you can try it for free.
- Script in order to protect against DDoS attacks, giving rewards to players if dead so. This script worked (had a few bugs which my team corrected) but it worked.

So we paid first the 50% of the amunt, and then we would pay 50% if the services were successfully, but they wasn't. I told him that we would just pay the 50% since the work didn't was effective, and he says I scam.

Well, now as he "sells this protection" DDoS and blames that I am a scammer, I will give for free the instructions for ip-tables (since they are internet) and if you want the other part of the work for free to compensate players after death (they wont lose items, skills, expeirnece, etc) just PM me and I will send you the files just for free.
Every stuff it's pointed on the thread, i wasn't selling a iptables, i was selling the installing service with the price that your middleman set ;) (I never told about any price), and every script/stuff it's already pointed on the private messages images.

Anyway, thanks for the posting and for telling everyone that what i'm telling it's true.

If a mod wants a translation of everything or whatever, i can give them.

ZxrdAtI.png

Profesional response given by kito2 on facebook:
9hIsihN.png

This was because of the spamm you made on my facebook group, that's why banned you from there, cause you spammed:

591e3eb5000b4660a8db9191c8ee887d.png

Four post in less than one minute... That's spamm for me ;)

This was because of the spamm you made on my facebook group, that's why banned you from there, cause you spammed:

591e3eb5000b4660a8db9191c8ee887d.png

Four post in less than one minute... That's spamm for me ;)
Thanks for the answers, i'm going to say again that i can provide proof via whatsapps with voice notes and everything showing the rude aptitude of kito2 when i asked for the rest of my money.

Every stuff it's pointed on the thread, i wasn't selling a iptables, i was selling the installing service with the price that your middleman set ;) (I never told about any price), and every script/stuff it's already pointed on the private messages images.

Anyway, thanks for the posting and for telling everyone that what i'm telling it's true.

I shall pay for a service that works, not for a service that doesn't work. As all you service didn't worked I should not pay anything. Instead of that I would claim back the money. At least here, in my country, we don't pay for unsastisfactory services. But as I know you are from Venezuela, and around 18 USD is a lot of money for you and just a crap for me, I didn't made a chargeback in order to don't bother you. As I am a profesional and not a bad person, I am not going to do a chargeback. You are just a child, having a inmature attitude, that don't accept that you made a "crap" work and still want money, jajajaja go and grow up bro ;)

I shall pay for a service that works, not for a service that doesn't work. As all you service didn't worked I should not pay anything. Instead of that I would claim back the money. At least here, in my country, we don't pay for unsastisfactory services. But as I know you are from Venezuela, and around 18 USD is a lot of money for you and just a crap for me, I didn't made a chargeback in order to don't bother you. As I am a profesional and not a bad person, I am not going to do a chargeback. You are just a child, having a inmature attitude, that don't accept that you made a "crap" work and still want money, jajajaja go and grow up bro ;)

Anyway can test out the tables and tell us if they works or not, you have done the favor to everyone to check them out, about any kind of chargeback, pictures/voice notes and every another stuff would be enought.

I'm from venezuela, that's right, and i've done a lot of freelancing jobs out there, you can still check my thread, check with what people i'm working and you will see that just "18$" will be not enought, we're here to show to the community that you're a scammer.

You're the child dude, i came without any problem to the whatsapp asking for my cash and you pointed out with a rude tone just insulting and giving me crap, i never insulted you via whatsapp, you did it, face the problem that you're involved now.

Anyway can test out the tables and tell us if they works or not, you have done the favor to everyone to check them out, about any kind of chargeback, pictures/voice notes and every another stuff would be enought.

I'm from venezuela, that's right, and i've done a lot of freelancing jobs out there, you can still check my thread, check with what people i'm working and you will see that just "18$" will be not enought, we're here to show to the community that you're a scammer.

Showing that I scamm when I didn't set the price? I just said to shaggy to negotiate and pay whatever you think it is ok. If you feel it was not enought, it is your fault and you don't know how to negotiate, well here are free lessons:

1) You offer your material and give a price.
2) Probably your counterpart will negotiate the price.
3) You do the job, and get paid in different ways.

In this case you did a job, which actually didn't work, so I should ask for a chargeback, because when you ask for a service, it should work. If it not, it shouldn't be paid. I think that's why people on Venezuela are getting things baddest to baddest, cause you have this "perspective". Grow up child, grow up.

PS: The only scammer here is you bro, you made a job where just 25% of the asked "worked", and we paid the 50% of the job, so consider yourself good rewarded. Probably someone else would have done a chargeback since you work wasn't satisfactory.

I worked today with:
- @KnightmareZ
- @Apollos (We traded scripts for maps)

I'm having deals and i had deals with more people out there, they can vouch for me.

I have worked in the past with more people and you aren't the first scammer that i'm facing now.

Last edited:
Showing that I scamm when I didn't set the price? I just said to shaggy to negotiate and pay whatever you think it is ok. If you feel it was not enought, it is your fault and you don't know how to negotiate, well here are free lessons:

1) You offer your material and give a price.
2) Probably your counterpart will negotiate the price.
3) You do the job, and get paid in different ways.

In this case you did a job, which actually didn't work, so I should ask for a chargeback, because when you ask for a service, it should work. If it not, it shouldn't be paid. I think that's why people on Venezuela are getting things baddest to baddest, cause you have this "perspective". Grow up child, grow up.

PS: The only scammer here is you bro, you made a job where just 25% of the asked "worked", and we paid the 50% of the job, so consider yourself good rewarded. Probably someone else would have done a chargeback since you work wasn't satisfactory.
He set the offer and he set the basis to work, he agreed to the installation service and you used it, seems like a fair deal for everyone, because i haven't set a price there.

Your only point and argument it's that i'm from venezuela, that is a bit racist because i dind't said and i'm never going to say that the chilean people are scammers, just you, let's the otland mods decide then here.

Anyone can check anyway the mtibia group, he closed his server for 11 days for this problem stoling the donations of his players (Claiming that he already had done plans for it before), there are a group throwing shit on him too, i'm not the only one scammed.

First of all, if kito2 wasn't the one who contacted you, why are you telling that kito2 is the scammer? Anyway, the LUA part of the job was shitty (He gave a bad code, not even functional in default TFS and he didn't gave the source edits) but we all agreed that if the iptables works, it will worth the 50euros... Which apparently didn't.

This have nothing to do with OTLand, it sound like a lack of management by the two of you... Or mostly of UnsineSoft and "shaggy". Just agree on something via private message or whatever, you both shitty fuckers.

First of all, if kito2 wasn't the one who contacted you, why are you telling that kito2 is the scammer? Anyway, the LUA part of the job was shitty (He gave a bad code, not even functional in default TFS and he didn't gave the source edits) but we all agreed that if the iptables works, it will worth the 50euros... Which apparently didn't.

This have nothing to do with OTLand, it sound like a lack of management by the two of you... Or mostly of UnsineSoft and "shaggy". Just agree on something via private message or whatever, you both shitty fuckers.
The "shaggy" and kito2 agreed to pay me at the end of the job (then he delayed the payment because he took a trip to another country), i waited about 10 days and i've captures and stuff about it, i can't fight between an administration that are fighting each other for just 25$, i'm just reporting the scamming case.

The source edits was offered by the coder of your team, apparently you, my job was just to implement the .lua part and the code was working at all (I didn't offered c++ edits or whatever, every stuff dealt are pointed at the pictures). I'm saying again, i can provide pictures, voicenotes from kito2 and the shaggy guy without any problem if the mods needs them.

He set the offer and he set the basis to work, he agreed to the installation service and you used it, seems like a fair deal for everyone, because i haven't set a price there.

Your only point and argument it's that i'm from venezuela, that is a bit racist because i dind't said and i'm never going to say that the chilean people are scammers, just you, let's the otland mods decide then here.

Anyone can check anyway the mtibia group, he closed his server for 11 days for this problem stoling the donations of his players (Claiming that he already had done plans for it before), there are a group throwing shit on him too, i'm not the only one scammed.

As I told to every player: if you want your money back PM me and thats how it worked. Currently 0 players askednfor money back since they are waiting to open again. Thats the trust that people has on me.

You say I am racist, I just said that things go bad om Venezuela since people with the same perspective of things as you should make things work bad.

Keep trying to make me a bad reputation, as I said I know what I do and this is free publicity for me. Keep going ;)

As I told to every player: if you want your money back PM me and thats how it worked. Currently 0 players askednfor money back since they are waiting to open again. Thats the trust that people has on me.

You say I am racist, I just said that things go bad om Venezuela since people with the same perspective of things as you should make things work bad.

Keep trying to make me a bad reputation, as I said I know what I do and this is free publicity for me. Keep going ;)
Your facebook group crearly says another version of the stuff that you're talking about, because you menace your own people on it. Anyway, i wish that this can be solved with the otland mods.

Thanks.

As colors said, he implemented the LUA part of the work, and see what he says. I still say 25% of the work done and paid the 50% because we are, and mostly me are good persons who respect effort and work. I my ideology wasnt like that, and have the perspective that you have I probably would do a charge back and you would receive $0 and just a waste of time.

Take the 50% we paid, buy a beer to your girlfriend and enjoy.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back