• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mtibia owner scam - Kito2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsineSoft

www.gungaleonline.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i'm here just to report a scam case regarding @kito2, the owner of mtibia that thieved me with a service already given in the past (He closed his server and then he promised the second half of a payment that never arrived).

I'm getting pissed because it has been messaged via whatsapp and it just threaten me like shit just because he "hasen't used my services" and the iptables provided by me was shit.

The currently iptables used was tracked down from a webpage that i've known and the c++ functions/scripts was installed by me the same day that his host came down.

I'm claiming just the services that i've given installing the iptables stuff, i have conversations with a "middleman" that he used including some conversations via whatsapp that i've stored before. If he doesn't agree, just i call the otland mods to clean another scammer of this community.

You don't need to be smart to check the quality of the guy that we're getting here, a racist, a xenophobic asshole and a guy that will make his success your ruin.

Don't play mtibia if you think that you could get a good time playing, it's a server filled of scammers and a unestable administrative control.

@cbrm @Znote @Cornex @Don Daniello @Ninja

Thanks and that's all.

Last edited:
Your facebook group crearly says another version of the stuff that you're talking about, because you menace your own people on it. Anyway, i wish that this can be solved with the otland mods.

Thanks.

My OT distinguish cause the customer attention and everyone posting their problems are contacted in order to solve it, including chargingback problems.

Keep looking for the "fifth feet of the cat", cause you are not going to win this war, cause I know what I am doing, and you dont. You are just a child, with an inmature attitude looking for a punishment to a third person.

You just work bad and very bad. Point that on your profile. And dont forget to include that you cry a lot for $20 bucks hahaha.... Not even a h@_@re do that :p

PS: On teamspeak told you 50% for one kob, and 50% for the other one and you agreed. Is sad to see you now complaining about that here and trying to give me a bad image to the rest of the community.

My OT distinguish cause the customer attention and everyone posting their problems are contacted in order to solve it, including chargingback problems.

Keep looking for the "fifth feet of the cat", cause you are not going to win this war, cause I know what I am doing, and you dont. You are just a child, with an inmature attitude looking for a punishment to a third person.

You just work bad and very bad. Point that on your profile. And dont forget to include that you cry a lot for $20 bucks hahaha.... Not even a h@_@re do that :p
Of course, the people that you delete and ban because you seem like you're god for having a ot that will eventually die for the bad administration that it have. The pictures are there and that's all.

"You just work bad and very bad."
- You can't say that when you even doesn't know how to handle a linux vps and you only profit from your team, i think that you even don't know how to compile a distro. I'm not crying or anything, i know that you aren't going to pay the another 50% because the scammers doesn't like to work fair.

PS: On teamspeak told you 50% for one kob, and 50% for the other one and you agreed. Is sad to see you now complaining about that here and trying to give me a bad image to the rest of the community.
You said when you arrived of your magic trip.

Just an small picture of the kito TS (You can see how i send links and everything to his developers when the c++ work wasn't handled by me, just by his team).
10hj960.png

Of course, the people that you delete and ban because you seem like you're god for having a ot that will eventually die for the bad administration that it have. The pictures are there and that's all.

"You just work bad and very bad."
- You can't say that when you even doesn't know how to handle a linux vps and you only profit from your team, i think that you even don't know how to compile a distro. I'm not crying or anything, i know that you aren't going to pay the another 50% because the scammers doesn't like to work fair.

I just remove spammers from my group since I control what it is published or not. I thought that you would understand that since in Venezuela works like that, right? Go and complain where you can: you own facebook wall, twitter or even here.

You may say I dont know how to handle a few things, but guess what, there is people there for help and create a team. Since you dont need to know everything, you "just need to know the captain of the boat" in order to success.

Here I am the mastermind of the OT, just need a team to support my crazy ideas and make them real :)

You said when you arrived of your magic trip.

Just an small picture of the kito TS:
10hj960.png

I think I type really sexy tho hahahaha

Keep going, you are just a technician who needs to be contracted in order to create things, since the ideas were given by someone else, a mastermind, someone like me.

"We need technician, but we need creatives minds too."

I just remove spammers from my group since I control what it is published or not. I thought that you would understand that since in Venezuela works like that, right? Go and complain where you can: you own facebook wall, twitter or even here.
And i'm doing that, you're the only one crying out there.

You may say I dont know how to handle a few things, but guess what, there is people there for help and create a team. Since you dont need to know everything, you "just need to know the captain of the boat" in order to success.

Here I am the mastermind of the OT, just need a team to support my crazy ideas and make them real :)
Scammer mastermind*, you're the kind of guys that feel that can scam everyone because they have "good reputation".

I think I type really sexy tho hahahaha

Keep going, you are just a technician who needs to be contracted in order to create things, since the ideas were given by someone else, a mastermind, someone like me.

"We need technician, but we need creatives minds too."
So, you're officially saying that you are involved here and you aren't the third party guy that are being accussed by scamming someone else?

And i'm doing that, you're the only one crying out there.

Scammer mastermind*, you're the kind of guys that feel that can scam everyone because they have "good reputation".

I am not crying, I am posting like a crazy to give me free sponsor.

You may think that of me. But I think you are a noob negotiating, accepting terms and then chaging them.... Damn if you were postulating as a president on Venezuela, I would say you would win. Hahahaa

I am not crying, I am posting like a crazy to give me free sponsor.

You may think that of me. But I think you are a noob negotiating, accepting terms and then chaging them.... Damn if you were postulating as a president on Venezuela, I would say you would win. Hahahaa
Nevermind, that's why the developers should ask the job before doing it, for scammers like you, i felt that you had a good reputation and you're just an asshole :/, anyway.

Good luck, just repoiting it again, if the mods needs extra proof about the deal, i have it.
See you :p

So, you're officially saying that you are involved here and you aren't the third party guy that are being accussed by scamming someone else?

I am saying you are a technician and you are just paid to work in order to something bigger. I am actually having fun about what you are tying to do jajaja

Nevermind, that's why the developers should ask the job before doing it, for scammers like you, i felt that you had a good reputation and you're just an asshole :/, anyway.

Good luck, just repoiting it again, if the mods needs extra proof about the deal, i have it.
See you :p

You are the only one who scamm itself, you accepted the terms of the negotiation (50% for each job) and you said OK. Just worked the half of the half and got paid by the 50%. I consider myself good person by paying that amount. And now you betray what we accorded and saying you have "proof".... So sad. You uploaded already all your "proof" trying to put me against the wall but guess what, I am to smart to be there and now you must go away, with the tails between your legs.

Thanks for free sponsor.

PS: Next time someone hire this guy, remember that does 25% of the work.
PS2: DJ Khaled and T-Pain wrote a song inspired on me, it is called: All I do is win. Give a try to it, is nice.

You are the only one who scamm itself, you accepted the terms of the negotiation (50% for each job) and you said OK. Just worked the half of the half and got paid by the 50%. I consider myself good person by paying that amount. And now you betray what we accorded and saying you have "proof".... So sad. You uploaded already all your "proof" trying to put me against the wall but guess what, I am to smart to be there and now you must go away, with the tails between your legs.

Thanks for free sponsor.

PS: Next time someone hire this guy, remember that does 25% of the work.
PS2: DJ Khaled and T-Pain wrote a song inspired on me, it is called: All I do is win. Give a try to it, is nice.
You need a psychologyc test, really o.o and you're welcome to prove when i said that :p

You can't even stop posting and get out of this thread because you may feel that something can go wrong, i'm going to sleep without any problem because you already given every proof about the case just by yourself mate xD

I don't think that you will get positive feedback with this hahahaha, imagine playing a server where a owner are crying and overcheking the thread every 2 seconds just for 25$ that he thieved, it wasn't a good advertisement campaign for you, right?

Already done, 100% normal. Just having a huge ego, part of my personality. I am kind of arrogant but I love being like that.
I would like to keep looking at that arrogant personality when you get banned and your users check that you're just a scammer xD

I would like to keep looking at that arrogant personality when you get banned and your users check that you're just a scammer xD

That wont happen. Here I have xxshaggyxx, colors and streamside (them 3 part of the community) as witness tjay were on the teamspeak that day that could talk and validate what I said.

It is you against the world, just complaining.

So remember, if for any reason I get banned, consider yourself with a chargeback on your PayPal account, just to let PayPal punsih you with a debt due to the chargeback. Remember, 20 usd for me is a crap. On my real work I earn that every 10 minutes.

That wont happen. Here I have xxshaggyxx, colors and streamside (them 3 part of the community) as witness tjay were on the teamspeak that day that could talk and validate what I said.

It is you against the world, just complaining.

So remember, if for any reason I get banned, consider yourself with a chargeback on your PayPal account, just to let PayPal punsih you with a debt due to the chargeback. Remember, 20 usd for me is a crap. On my real work I earn that every 10 minutes.
This thread and that answer will be enough to fill that chargeback case xD (This won't be my 1st chargeback case won there at paypal), and you're assuming that xxshaggyxx, the guy that you said that involved you on a third case party stuff are fighting with you now? You're double admitting that you're an scammer?

This thread and that answer will be enough to fill that chargeback case xD (This won't be my 1st chargeback case won there at paypal), and you're assuming that xxshaggyxx, the guy that you said that involved you on a third case party stuff are fighting with you now? You're double admitting that you're an scammer?

As I said before, shaggy went to look help and got with you. He offered and amount for two jobs
I told you the terms of payment (50% for each job) and so. First payment 50% done in order to retrieve your service which as colors said, were really bad and he had to change lot of things (consider this paid completly as I am a good person, which should be just paid the half since you made work extra my team). After this you gave the instruction of javapipe (link at my first post on this thread) and they didnt worked. As things works on Chile (best Economics macro-variables at Southamerica) you dont pay a service that doesnt work successfully. Thats the story, nothing else, nothing more. Keep crying cause you are not going to win this case. I will leave this thread when closed and not banned and also mods will say I am a good person since I am helping people in Venezuela by paying unsatisfactory work, and maybe people would say I should rule the world by facts like thay. You will leave the thread with the tail between your legs.

PS: Still having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back