• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mtibia owner scam - Kito2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsineSoft

www.gungaleonline.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i'm here just to report a scam case regarding @kito2, the owner of mtibia that thieved me with a service already given in the past (He closed his server and then he promised the second half of a payment that never arrived).

I'm getting pissed because it has been messaged via whatsapp and it just threaten me like shit just because he "hasen't used my services" and the iptables provided by me was shit.

The currently iptables used was tracked down from a webpage that i've known and the c++ functions/scripts was installed by me the same day that his host came down.

I'm claiming just the services that i've given installing the iptables stuff, i have conversations with a "middleman" that he used including some conversations via whatsapp that i've stored before. If he doesn't agree, just i call the otland mods to clean another scammer of this community.

You don't need to be smart to check the quality of the guy that we're getting here, a racist, a xenophobic asshole and a guy that will make his success your ruin.

Don't play mtibia if you think that you could get a good time playing, it's a server filled of scammers and a unestable administrative control.

@cbrm @Znote @Cornex @Don Daniello @Ninja

Thanks and that's all.

Last edited:
You could probably have achieved a better end result if you had discussed this privately instead of dragging this to the public. I honestly don't see any reason for us moderators (or administrators) of OtLand to get involved, and act as judges.

When providing a service, it's your responsibility to ensure your customer(s) are satisfied with the task(s) you complete for them. If you're incapable of holding up your end of the deal, who am I to judge whether you should receive the full payment or not?

P.S. The conversations you provided are all in Spanish... This is an english forum, you know? :(
I have done it before several times, i explained how our deal worked, but we ended at whatsapp by him saying that i'm scammeed, kito2 has the own mind-plan of creating an image of godlike to himselfand he thinks that he can scams anyone, a proof is his own facebook group, not just me, but a lot of people call him scammer, about the rest, they are actually using my testing method including the iptables but they doesn't want to pay me the rest of the job... That's why everyone are invited to test the scripts/ip tables (A good contribution too), to see if the sandwich is rotten of something.

Translating everything isn't a problem too if needed, just it's sad that people like him are just messing around and calling the freelancer scripters/designers like his bitches because the guy thinks that opening a rl map it's a great task or whatever, the next guy can be you, if he thinks that he can fuck you, then he will do it, because he is the owner of mtibia.

P.S. The conversations you provided are all in Spanish... This is an english forum, you know? :(
¿Que, Señor?

Translation:
What sir?

And btw, unisoft. post in the scam threade on otland with your "proof".

It's already on the thread, lal, the rest are just whatsapp images.
If you want to use your conversation as proof it should be in english. How can we understand if this is a english and not a spanish forum? Lol

that's why you can do absolutely nothing without a technician, but you're so full of yourself i guess you believe in your own bullshit.
these "technicians" can work on their own ideas if they please, as you cannot, because you do not have that skill set.
you are no mastermind, ideas do not require superior intellect, they just require thought.
instead of refusing to pay the rest if it did not work, tell him the issue and allow him to fix that issue in order to make the product work, instead of denying the money to him.
if you go to a restaurant and order a sandwich, you do not walk out of the building and refuse to pay if your sandwich did not have extra cheese or whatnot on your sandwich. instead you tell them and ask them to fix it, or bring you a new sandwich, which you will then pay for.

i don't get how you can call yourself a mastermind, but claim that a scam thread is "sponsoring" you.

If money were earned y wifming, technicians would be rich. Money is earned by thinking, then cintracting people capable to bring to life your ideas. If you dont believe me, ask for Steve Jobs biography, or maybe any other big entrepreneur. Thats how mastermsind works.

This keeps giving me free sponsor. Your mind wont let or even allow you know why is this. You can do some free curses of marketing via internet in order to open a bit your mind.

I have done it before several times, i explained how our deal worked, but we ended at whatsapp by him saying that i'm scammeed, kito2 has the own mind-plan of creating an image of godlike to himselfand he thinks that he can scams anyone, a proof is his own facebook group, not just me, but a lot of people call him scammer, about the rest, they are actually using my testing method including the iptables but they doesn't want to pay me the rest of the job... That's why everyone are invited to test the scripts/ip tables (A good contribution too), to see if the sandwich is rotten of something.

Translating everything isn't a problem too if needed, just it's sad that people like him are just messing around and calling the freelancer scripters/designers like his bitches because the guy thinks that opening a rl map it's a great task or whatever, the next guy can be you, if he thinks that he can fuck you, then he will do it, because he is the owner of mtibia.

I told you our agreement and you accepted, 50% on advance and 50%when finished and satisfied. Nothing worked properly but keep thinking whatever you want.

There are OTs where people doesnt have after sell customer service, and Ioffer this. Thats why I tell to people if they want their money back I will give what they didnt used (of the virtual coin) as the equivalent in money. The rest of the used amount would be deleted will be deleted as that are my rules for chargeback and they accepted when purchasing the virtual coins.

You say I am using your iptables and then you say my server is not online. I think you are mad, you didnt wont this discussion and keep trying to win, but let me tell you, I wont lose cause I know what I am doing.

I have lot of people (around 80 persons) that worked with me for a few jobs and them all got rewarded somehow without problems.

Thanks for free sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
kito eres una mala persona tio...

Last edited:
I'm going to photoshop them to translate the images

You say you are going to fake them? Omg!

Btw your job was unsatisfactory. Thats the summary of this. And you got paid the half of the job of this sh1_tty job.

You say you are going to fake them? Omg!

Btw your job was unsatisfactory. Thats the summary of this. And you got paid the half of the job of this sh1_tty job.
Anyway, the community has seen that you're just a scammer and that's all, the rest of my customers can say if my job is shit or whatever, you're just a stupid guy that thinks that opening a rl map needs a lot of thinking or whatever, open a custom server, and just don't steal ideas from Tibia or scripts here at otland because that's the stuff that you have been doing. I'm asking your banishment to clean otland of scammers and xenophobic people like you. and not fake the images, just translate them because this is a english forum, the spanish images will be there anyway.

No lo soy brosito, siempre respondo por todo en base al sentido comun, etica y comun moral.
Robando, querras decir, porque eso eres, un ladron.

Anyway, the community has seen that you're just a scammer and that's all, the rest of my customers can say if my job is shit or whatever, you're just a stupid guy that thinks that opening a rl map needs a lot of thinking or whatever. I'm asking your banishment to clean otland of scammers and xenophobic people like you.

I think the community sees that you do bad jobs. Mods didnt banned me. And you are a noob negotiating: you cant change terms after accepting them.

Hahajaja lot of thinking, not just a lot of knowledge and the thinking is just to create a satisfactory business model and others facts that you wouldnt understand cause you are a simple technician and I am a mastermind, civil engineer, a proffessional that gets paid 50 times over your working hour just for "thinking".

If money were earned by working, you would be rich. But money is earned by thinking my little brosito.

Como aquel dia en tu test que me respondiste con tu sentido comun y moral diciendo juega a servidores europeos aqui no te quiero.. (por ser de europa y no tener buen ms)

GGO tiene para demostrarlo todo.. te tenia como un creador de OTS honrado.

can someone close this thread? its useless. we get the point now. the rest can be taken privately

I think the community sees that you do bad jobs. Mods didnt banned me. And you are a noob negotiating: you cant change terms after accepting them.
Yup, say that to the mps and the requests that i'm already doing, you already seem to be nervious because you can't stop to check this thread every minute.

I
Hahajaja lot of thinking, not just a lot of knowledge and the thinking is just to create a satisfactory business model and others facts that you wouldnt understand cause you are a simple technician and I am a mastermind, civil engineer, a proffessional that gets paid 50 times over your working hour just for "thinking".
Yup, you can still steal some ideas from projects like Archlight Online, Medivia and a lot of servers that already reached your "500 onlines" (or 60-80 max when you were online). Your career or something doesn't make you a mastermind, you're just the guy that needs to cry on every thread asking for the help of someone else, i will say it again, thinking isn't just downloading a RLMap and opening it, fixing some bugs with your "developers and simple technicians", the only stuff that you've done here is just defending yourself and crying because your developers and you don't even know how to stop a ddos attack, my service provided was stopping them and then your own hosting company fucked you, the job was delivered and you just ran away with the cash of your players, you don't even know to administrate a server.

If money were earned by working, you would be rich. But money is earned by thinking my little brosito.
You're only assuming that because you got a career on civil engineering it will make you better? There are a lot of better and harder careers. You're just a scammer and a guy that must be banned.

can someone close this thread? its useless. we get the point now. the rest can be taken privately
I don't want that, think by yourself as developer and you should see that if you get scammed you can't get just standing there waiting for the next opportunity, otland should be cleaned of the scammers and that god-like guys that feel what they can scam or steal everyone for have a name and a server behind them, my request isn't the cash (Because the guy has stated a lot of times that he will not pay anything anymore), i'm asking his banishment.

He said that my method or my services was shit and useless, check a post on his facebook wall:
- https://www.facebook.com/mtibiaoficial/

Estimados,

Hoy se han cumplido 11 dias desde la ultima noticia oficial, la cual constaba en que se cerraria el Host.

Durante estos dias (ademas de disfrutar mis vacaciones), estuve investigando sobre que host seria el ideal, que cuente con proteccion anti DDoS (gracias a J.L.B. por todo su apoyo). Hoy estuvimos probando la latencia y enviando ataques con Stressers pagados con aprox 80 GBps ~ 120 GBps. Por lo cual el tema del host esta listo.

He is even still saying that they using the website/testing methods and the rest of stuff that i already given to him, so, my "shitty" service was already completed and used by him, where it's the fault? They was even using stupid programs like loic to test the efficiency of the tables that i gave before.

But if he is banned can create other account and fuck other people mate... the solution is all people see kito SCAM/Thief

I don't want that, think by yourself as developer and you should see that if you get scammed you can't get just standing there waiting for the next opportunity, otland should be cleaned of the scammers and that god-like guys that feel what they can scam or steal everyone for have a name and a server behind them, my request isn't the cash (Because the guy has stated a lot of times that he will not pay anything anymore), i'm asking his banishment.
he will not be banned based on one claim
in the past the only scammers ive seen banned were notorious for scamming and had multiple reports of it

Como aquel dia en tu test que me respondiste con tu sentido comun y moral diciendo juega a servidores europeos aqui no te quiero.. (por ser de europa y no tener buen ms)

GGO tiene para demostrarlo todo.. te tenia como un creador de OTS honrado.

Seguramente si te respondi mal es porque me insultaste. Saludos la la mastermind.

But if he is banned can create other account and fuck other people mate... the solution is all people see kito SCAM/Thief

You havent read the entire thread. Mods said they cant ban me if I say I am not satisfied by the work he did. As I am a good person I just paid the 50%, I could say to dont pay anything caise his work didnt helped at all.

he will not be banned based on one claim
in the past the only scammers ive seen banned were notorious for scamming and had multiple reports of it

This is just someone changing the terms of negotiation after agreeing them and not accepting that his work wasnt what i spected.

unise pierdes el tiempo con este animal...

You havent read the entire thread. Mods said they cant ban me if I say I am not satisfied by the work he did. As I am a good person I just paid the 50%, I could say to dont pay anything caise his work didnt helped at all.
You're using now the stuff that i given before, your facebook wall, your posts and everything that you said on facebook can prove that, as i said before, anyone are welcome to test the tables and see if the service that i've installed to you works or not.

Seguramente si te respondi mal es porque me insultaste. Saludos la la mastermind.
Tu tratas asi a toda tu clientela, a todos los que trabajan contigo y muy seguramente a la mayoria de la poblacion que va a trabajar y trabajará contigo y la mejor prueba posible es tu "red de grupos internacionales de facebook".

This is just someone changing the terms of negotiation after agreeing them and not accepting that his work wasnt what i spected.
You don't even have proof of the terms changing or something, you're welcome to post here everything that you think what can show that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back