• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mtibia owner scam - Kito2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsineSoft

www.gungaleonline.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, i'm here just to report a scam case regarding @kito2, the owner of mtibia that thieved me with a service already given in the past (He closed his server and then he promised the second half of a payment that never arrived).

I'm getting pissed because it has been messaged via whatsapp and it just threaten me like shit just because he "hasen't used my services" and the iptables provided by me was shit.

The currently iptables used was tracked down from a webpage that i've known and the c++ functions/scripts was installed by me the same day that his host came down.

I'm claiming just the services that i've given installing the iptables stuff, i have conversations with a "middleman" that he used including some conversations via whatsapp that i've stored before. If he doesn't agree, just i call the otland mods to clean another scammer of this community.

You don't need to be smart to check the quality of the guy that we're getting here, a racist, a xenophobic asshole and a guy that will make his success your ruin.

Don't play mtibia if you think that you could get a good time playing, it's a server filled of scammers and a unestable administrative control.

@cbrm @Znote @Cornex @Don Daniello @Ninja

Thanks and that's all.

Last edited:
Yup, say that to the mps and the requests that i'm already doing, you already seem to be nervious because you can't stop to check this thread every minute.

Yup, you can still steal some ideas from projects like Archlight Online, Medivia and a lot of servers that already reached your "500 onlines" (or 60-80 max when you were online). Your career or something doesn't make you a mastermind, you're just the guy that needs to cry on every thread asking for the help of someone else, i will say it again, thinking isn't just downloading a RLMap and opening it, fixing some bugs with your "developers and simple technicians", the only stuff that you've done here is just defending yourself and crying because your developers and you don't even know how to stop a ddos attack, my service provided was stopping them and then your own hosting company fucked you, the job was delivered and you just ran away with the cash of your players, you don't even know to administrate a server.

You're only assuming that because you got a career on civil engineering it will make you better? There are a lot of better and harder careers. You're just a scammer and a guy that must be banned.

I am not nervous, bro if you were psicologist you would be broke.

What is Archight? Has nice ideas? Thanks going to look up for them.

I am kind of tired reading your long post: saying lot of words and no meaining at all, a regular programmer detected. You may be a politician, you would be awesome!

No one's gonna read this bunch of spam.
Keep going and you might both end up being banned without anyone giving a fuck.

Not spamm, just having a nice conversation defending myself and answering questions/comments as yours.

As I said a lot of times: free sponsor for me.

I don't want that, think by yourself as developer and you should see that if you get scammed you can't get just standing there waiting for the next opportunity, otland should be cleaned of the scammers and that god-like guys that feel what they can scam or steal everyone for have a name and a server behind them, my request isn't the cash (Because the guy has stated a lot of times that he will not pay anything anymore), i'm asking his banishment.

He said that my method or my services was shit and useless, check a post on his facebook wall:
- https://www.facebook.com/mtibiaoficial/

He is even still saying that they using the website/testing methods and the rest of stuff that i already given to him, so, my "shitty" service was already completed and used by him, where it's the fault? They was even using stupid programs like loic to test the efficiency of the tables that i gave before.

The post refers to a host with Din Daniello, thats all. The world doesnt spin around you my little brosito. Ask to Don Daniello if we have chatted the last few days ;)

Your iptables where sh1_tty and we are not going to use noob rules. Just contracting someone who knows what he does.

unise pierdes el tiempo con este animal...

Animal big boss papa!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're using now the stuff that i given before, your facebook wall, your posts and everything that you said on facebook can prove that, as i said before, anyone are welcome to test the tables and see if the service that i've installed to you works or not.

Tu tratas asi a toda tu clientela, a todos los que trabajan contigo y muy seguramente a la mayoria de la poblacion que va a trabajar y trabajará contigo y la mejor prueba posible es tu "red de grupos internacionales de facebook".

You don't even have proof of the terms changing or something, you're welcome to post here everything that you think what can show that.

Hajajajjaja asi trato a la gente q me intenta extorsionar, robar, o simplemente me trata mal
En tu caso me difamas lo cual cae dentro de este aspecto.

Por eso tengo 2k followers esperando mi OT, porque es pura calidad, xq trabajo con gente decente, no con rotos como tu ;)

quad post, rly *****??

Checking via phone, dont know how to merge them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
sAGxWTO.png

They have done now a chargeback via paypal for the half job that he said that he will never chargeback? Now the mods can take something here? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back