• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Muslim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little note about people who think most Muslims are bad:
It is not strange at all to think this way if you have had a lot of bad experiences with Muslim people. This is a kind survival instinct, I think. Generalizing after bad experiences that is.

"all terrorists who claim they kill in the name of Allah, AINT TERRORISTS?"
I said ALL TERRORISTS WHO CLAIMS THEY KILL IN THE NAME OF Allah, AIN'T MUSLIMS as Amirsolo stated it. They will go to hell. (Or something like that)
Why do you get so angry over a simple discussion?
Answer this question with you heart: What are you going to gain if they showed the holy prophet Mohammed [pbuh]? Will the show be funnier? Why will it be funnier is it because it offends us the Muslims or is it because you have really bad sense of humor?

I don't think it would get any funnier, also I don't think it's funny when people make fun of your religion, I was only wondering what stopped them from doing it. Sorry if it offended you in some way...

Or just parents forcing her to learn it at a very young age?

You really think a 2 years old girl would understand a shit about all these religious philosophies?

im a muslim and i know that, and i wont lie on u?
+think how will they force a girl that she is just 2ys?

Beat her up, tell her that she won't get any chocolate if she doesn't listen or won't play with her barbies...easy stuff.

Alright , u dont even know who wrote the god-damn book and sh*t , and ur gonna live how some book says or you will not be graded as real muslim because the book is written by , oh , thee, great ALLAH or his prophets?

IDK im just saying , everyone has rights for their own opinion but mine opinion within theory:

I believe only in what I see with my own eyes;
..There is no global god.
There is no such being proven to exist.
All of us , every individual is god of their own mind and body , and it is nature that made this world , not some invisible giant that is everywhere plox!?
It is you , that create the world and life for yourself...

Why allow the religion split people into different groups , that all have some kind of retarded religious rules, and give the world more retarded stuff to discuss and [un]hopefully , create an argue so they can start a war or something.

Idk if you watched Onision's video on youtube "God belongs in hell" , but that really is true , and every shit about religion. It is our minds that control everything , not some imaginary friend from above that 'plx'-prophets wrote about.

Realize it at once ffs..

Muhammad wrote the Qu'ran. If it's nature that made this world, who made Nature?

No it's not me, you or anyone who creates his own world. You know why? Because if I could create my own world I wouldn't have to suffer any war consequences, I wouldn't live in poverty, I would have everything I wanted and be a hero (I am talking generally, not about me).

As a Christian I would ask you this; Jesus said "Love one, another" - Does that sound like a retarded rule to you? Cause if it does then...oh well...you can go to hell.

And no, our mind doesn't control everything.

Alright , u telling me he was speaking with angels and wrote a book that millions of people are putting their beliefs in now.

COOL. I'm gonna write a book now about every aspect of everything, it'd take me few years , but hell yea .. If they tell me I'm crazy about that , I'll say: Angels told me that, really!

By the way , I don't maybe have full knowledge over any religion , but I can tell you , I was raised in a christian family , though my step-father is kinda uber-muslim.. so i know stuff about these religion.. I'm not saying anything about the specific religion is wrong. It's wrong that religions even exist. It's just another division of people.. Any division is wrong.. Believe me or not , i know people , and I was myself being insulted or degraded for my ex-beliefs and religion and relying on that experience , i say that division sucks ..

Maybe you understand me , maybe not ..

I'm sorry to tell you but if you try that with zero persuasion nobody would believe you. Also need I remind you that Islam is a religion that was founded back in the 7nth century where many things had no explanation back then and people where easier-to-convince? You would really have no chance now (or at least very low chances).

If you know very few things about religions then you shouldn't be talking about things you have limited knowledge of.

@amiroslo:
Use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Rule Reminder:
You may not speak any language except English outside the Native Chat boards.

I know. But then there are muslims that are fine with people joking about their religion. But Terrorists are trying to kill the "Freedom of Speech" by using fear as their weapon. Not all muslims are alike but really, some muslims really need to grow up.

thouse who your talking about isnt muslims.. thay are just saying thay are, but thay are not in allah eyes

I didn't mean literally the statement of the mind.
Who makes you listen to politicians? Turn the TV off or something .. Still you are the one who makes the decisions about your own life mostly , though others affect it.

Yes, if the whole mohhamed-writing-the-qur'an thing was happening in this century ... he would prolly be called insane and put down in an asylum. But so , because people were easy to convince back than , people should accept some religion now?

If there'd be any religion I support , it'd be Satanism, read about it if you want , and you'll know why .. but yet , no , I won't support any for my personal reasons..

And btw i feel sorry for that brainwashed girl , that is sick.

Who are strucked by allah's wrath?
Jews.

[irony]Really, it isn't against anything ..[/irony]
yah , keep believing your stuff, good stuff u got there

Lol "I won't lie to you". Can you at least take this thread a bit serious?
There are people for everything. There are a lot of parents who force their kids to learn and do things a kid else would not do.
doesn't matter, he wants to clear up the "Homo~" thread.

First Mohamed ( 3aleh el salat welsalam )Dead
Second Non Of the Other Religions will love Islamic Religion
third they wont change there Religion
fourth they wont trust that there's mohamed and allah
-------Non can say that they can't trust anyone muslim cuz they dont lie or so--------

at the End Close That Threat Please

((ya3am amiroslo enta bet5alehom yetarya2o 3ala el Islam we mosh hatstafad haga we momken te3'db rabna))

((e7na aked mosh 7anestafed menohom haga bas momken homa yefakaro we nkon ne7na mstfadeen 3ennd rabena))!!

Delirium said:
Rule Reminder:
You may not speak any language except English outside the Native Chat boards.
Just to quote Delirium. Please use English...

Last edited:
I didn't mean literally the statement of the mind.
Who makes you listen to politicians? Turn the TV off or something .. Still you are the one who makes the decisions about your own life mostly , though others affect it.
Does this have anything to do with Islam? Nope.

Yes, if the whole mohhamed-writing-the-qur'an thing was happening in this century ... he would prolly be called insane and put down in an asylum. But so , because people were easy to convince back than , people should accept some religion now?
Do you really think it was easy to convince the people back then? No it wasn't easy at all and because it was hard to convince the people Allah[swt] gave Mohammed[pbuh] and every prophet miraculous powers as evidence to convince the people. As I recall you said you'd believe if you saw with your own eyes, right? That's exactly how people believed in him and in Allah[swt].. Do you get it now?

[pbuh] stands for: Peace be upon him.
[swt] stands for: The almighty Allah.

If there'd be any religion I support , it'd be Satanism, read about it if you want , and you'll know why .. but yet , no , I won't support any for my personal reasons..
First you support and then not? You really don't know what you want. Pay a visit to the therapy ill pry to god that he'll help you to solve the problems you've got^_^

And btw i feel sorry for that brainwashed girl , that is sick.
I feel as much sorry for you as for her. The difference between you and her is that she is 2 years old and her parents must have used force to make her say these thing. You are 12(?) and sound more retarded than her ;)
Just so you know, as a Muslim I don't accept her parents as Muslims. Teaching your kids to bare hatred against others is against the Islamic laws except if she is hating the one's how make our religion look bad and make fun of it in other words bad people..

Who are strucked by allah's wrath?
Jews.
Yes, do you know why? If not don't even mind speaking about it.

[irony]Really, it isn't against anything ..[/irony]
yah , keep believing your stuff, good stuff u got there
[sarcasm]Satanism is good thing, let's hope Satan himself pay you a visit and drag you with him down to hell..[/sarcasm]
Of course it is good religion, Mohammed[pbuh] showed the people in his time that god exists with powers he had received from god.

Have a nice day ;)

Okay, well this firstly doesn't have anything to do with anything of what you are discussing, but.
I'm wondering why muslims doesn't eat pork meat?
Please just answer the question without flaming, also this thread basically was, ask a muslim guy about Islam.

Okay, well this firstly doesn't have anything to do with anything of what you are discussing, but.
I'm wondering why muslims doesn't eat pork meat?
Please just answer the question without flaming, also this thread basically was, ask a muslim guy about Islam.
Because pigs are dirty animals and their meat is dirty. You are going to say "But they clean the meat before they sell it" yes they do but does it help? No it's still dirty.
YouTube - Pork and coke (cola)

Well if some of you guys would ask questions instead of accusing all of the Muslims to do the same thing as one stupid mentally retarded group do I would answer normally like now.

Thanks for answering, also I wasn't going to say that they clean it but yeah, just wanted to know why...

EDIT; Watched the video, that's fucking nasty!

I know. But then there are muslims that are fine with people joking about their religion. But Terrorists are trying to kill the "Freedom of Speech" by using fear as their weapon. Not all muslims are alike but really, some muslims really need to grow up.

thouse who your talking about isnt muslims.. thay are just saying thay are, but thay are not in allah eyes

+ 1

And I don't agree for some one to talk about islam badly. <_<

Why are Muslims so intolerant?
There you go again, why do you speak of all the Muslims? There are some tolerant ones too you know. There are all kind of intolerant people not only Muslims, why don't you ask all of them? Every one has his own reasons, am I right or wrong? ;)

Because pigs are dirty animals and their meat is dirty. You are going to say "But they clean the meat before they sell it" yes they do but does it help? No it's still dirty.
YouTube - Pork and coke (cola)

Well if some of you guys would ask questions instead of accusing all of the Muslims to do the same thing as one stupid mentally retarded group do I would answer normally like now.

That's bullshit. It's a folklore and it's naturally impossible to generate living organisms by throwing acid onto meat. Why is pig a dirty animal?

Read PETA's statements about pigs that they've proven and stuff and I'm sure that if you have any brains , that you'll see that pigs are not dirty or anything.

btw , meat is meat , i'd like to taste human meat too .. i mean , if we can eat animals we can eat each others .. there's no difference ! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back