• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My character - Premia.

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
Just wanted to share some information of my new created character. It was created
7th September 2007.

*EDITED* I removed the SS's because it doesn't feel good when I have the ng bot activated ;p I might add the SS's later...

Anyways...

Information:

Char was created at 7th September 2007.
I trained for four days and I started to hunt at 11th September.
Took level 8-42 in four days.

Today at 16th September I am level 43 RP and I've got 71 in distance with mag 10 soon 11. And I am planning to get at least level 45 today ;p I was gonna get 48 but I am going to a party so I do not have the time:p

Current goals: Level 60 before 23rd September.

More to come!

Last edited:
Btw im coming after you since your friends with all of the biggest douche bags on premia, Doesn't matter if I die in that world :)

Last edited:
I use NG bot ONLY for a monk script. I did hide the other character name because he might wanna keep it secret xd. And yes I use windows vista and I am a lamer x).

@ Jester: I sold the sorc to get prem on this new acc ;p

@ Hadeshell: Bring it on.

And when I started I got an arbalest from my friend x)

Nice character but isen't it an waste when your premium is over?

What do you mean? I can afford to buy prem :p If my prem runs out and I don't feel to play I'll just let it be, but if I still will be playing (which I think I will) I will of course renew my prem. I don't see why you think it is a waste of time to play on premia :s

@ up: If you read the whole thread you would know that I do not use NG bot for caveboting or other cheat tools.

What do you mean? I can afford to buy prem :p If my prem runs out and I don't feel to play I'll just let it be, but if I still will be playing (which I think I will) I will of course renew my prem. I don't see why you think it is a waste of time to play on premia :s

True, it's hard for me to see in your "wallet" but still it's nice if u can get it lvl 50+

@ Baioslaio: From my friends.

I have added more pictures now! Sorry for the 2 latest pics... I will edit their size later.

Last edited:
Premia was always my favorite world, but it does kind of suck when your premmy runs out and like 6 months later you think about coming back but your not sure, cause you cant just get on and get addicted again and if you do buy a premmy and dont get back into it then it's pretty wasteful (happened to me once)

Back