• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Lunarforce Solution.

Do you think this if a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Hi, everyone I have been looking at a lot of threads on how to improve lunarforce so I decided to give my opinion.

~Stone Skin Amulet exhaustion -

I don't think we need exhaustion on Stone Skin Amulet. Why? players still die really quick even thought they use ssa. The Problem Here are the high levels.

~Changes to exp bonus in party with shared experience -

I Agree shared experience should be reduced. Players Level up to fast.

~Changes to magic level rate -

The Magic level rate should be reduced if you decided to reduce the Exp Rate.

~Changes to experience rate-

If you decide to change the experience rate make sure to make it 1.5 After Level 250~

I have also seen a lot of threads suggesting a new server. We don't need a new server we need to improve lunarforce or find a different solution. My solution is to allow transfer from Lunarforce to shadowcores but if you transfer from lunarforce to shadowcores you lose 30% of your levels, because we don't want levels 500 on shadowcores. If players agree to this solution reset lunarforce with lower exp rates and lower skills rate. I think if the majority of the people want a fresh start this is the best solution to allow transfer from lunar to shadow with a 30-40 percent of experience lose so shadowcores stays balance.

If you're going to hate or insult remember you can just give your opinion in a peaceful way.

Back