• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My OT Blog - Who is destroying the old school community?

One thing, from this someone can assume that konrad is remere what is not true.

thats how narozia started 900 online average players
so we got konrad (remere)
converting all the shit
the exe was made by
remere
open tibia svn 0.7.3
konrad owner tibianic

The rest looks legit, great blog tbh!

Honestly i was in middle of writing about Open Tibia inception, how it all started, even going 12 years back. But all my motivation droped as this takes lots of writing( and research) to do these blogs. And looking and how much OTS has died over the past years makes me realize how unimportant this stuff is and how I could be using my time to do more important things. I don’t know, maybe ill finish it.

I would like to read about the downfall of open-tibia servers etc D:

I can tell you that.
It's the same reason as Tibia. People like to bot, therefore everything is still stuck at 8.6 because of Elfbot Crack.

Also, people are not committed enough to making a decent RPG custom like KA, Lordaeron etc.

even if people do make awesome custom RPGs, people wont play it, why? because people don't know the maps, people don't know the monsters, so they have to re-learn everything again, and people are too lazy for that..
that's why real maps are so used nowadays, people are too lazy to try new things

even if people do make awesome custom RPGs, people wont play it, why? because people don't know the maps, people don't know the monsters, so they have to re-learn everything again, and people are too lazy for that..

That's why if I ever started a custom rpg and it made it to the stages of being online I would upload automap files for a % of the map, not revealing a lot but giving the player something to go off and then they'll eventually learn more about the map of whats where etc.

its actually a pretty cool idea, sharing the "world map", but not showing stuff like inside of caves and whatnot

Well no just a few map marks etc to get them started, I'd do the same thing Cipsoft has done and have guide npcs. Anyway, I think we've strayed from topic. Good luck Sammy with more bloggin'

Im still trying to do it, Toor hasnt been on otland in like 3 weeks, so its kinda impossible, if you got his email or anyway to contact him let me know.

Im working on 3 posts actually, they all saved in drafts and almost done, i just need some more info before i post them.

But since i didnt post anyway in almost a month, here a short one, kinda uninteresting but whatev :-D

How i started with tibia movies? � sammynsc

oh and DennisTT (owner of WOT - world of tibia) wont give me an interview! so harrash him on twitter with me!
https://twitter.com/DennisTT

Mods please edit thread title for me? tyyy

Awesome articles, keep working on it

if you don't have any future article in mind, may I suggest something like: "What the current main people in Open-Tibia think of the future"

Back