• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My things dissapeard in a reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

facu

Reaction score
I gaved my things (Hoo Hoo to Sooper) and a reset came, but i alreadt gaved him the things. I logged on Sooper and he didnt had the things. Hoo hoo didnt had the things neither, they were gone, please help me I had all my donated items and mana pots. please hurrry

Is someone gonna help me? Lol

I lost all my items during a reset I gived my things to the other char and a reset camed. The char that I had the things on logged in the same place with nothing on it, and the other char logged in a different places like 5 before i gaved him the things, my things were gonne, I need help fast please...I just lost all my shits.

Sometimes these things happen, and we cannot always fix them. It's unfortunate to tell you that there is nothing you can prove, and no way I, personally can assist you.

I can prove it

My main char was Pain Killer you can check all my trans story, I bought all the things I said and I'm not trying to take u out something, I'm just asking u to give me whats its mine, you can check I don't have shit on any char, please I'll apreciate if u help me

I have my reciepts

Hey I have all my reciepts, and I just lost all my donor, please I'll apreciate if u help me, my char is Pain Killer

If you give your items to another character, this character should relog immediately so the items are saved. Just for the future.

if u give ur things to another character and theres a reset or something u wont get things inmediately and u might lost it like I did

Luckily Cyntara has an uptime greater than 99%. And the ~1% is due to either a daily reset, or an update (both of which would warrant a warning). This being said, there would have been plenty of time to relog the appropriate character. The only way I honestly can see this happening is if you knew that the server was about to reset, and you were trying to duplicate items.

However, without proof this can't be determined either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back