• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Tracked YALAHAR MAP!

better pic of mine

yalaharcs4.png

I will not ask. This guy doesnt share with us this map...
And if u divide it will be fine :)

Barker if you wanna give this map or not. Simply say, because everyone wanted.

I hope that you make appropriate decisions.

That's all from my hand.

KaM/

K listen.. ;P I just got a offer from a ot by getting paid for rl cash and in that "contract" or what ever i should call it, i couldnt release it but i can release a less 100% ;p but i will just have to fix it so wait until tmrow night and i will release that one.

i got 80 cams with yahalar, can you send me your ztk to i import it?
i will send the mine to you

@up

why do you want? the map sucks take a look at mummriks he updating it everyday.. now it's full..

You know why i'm saying sucks*?

Because when i had the full rl npcs he added me and tried to lure me.. thats why i think...

Take a look at mummriks if you guys want FULL.

""plz download yalahar
zonet you yalahar full plz download for otland.""

you shouldnt drink to much

zonet, i got all cams from Wot 54 cams, i will send you later, did you see my pm?

@up

why do you want? the map sucks take a look at mummriks he updating it everyday.. now it's full..

You know why i'm saying sucks*?

Because when i had the full rl npcs he added me and tried to lure me.. thats why i think...

Take a look at mummriks if you guys want FULL.

Haha you are funny, I dont have any use for your npcs since i already got them =) You just think my one sucks cuz mummriks is releasing it? Get a life man. :blink:

Haha you are funny, I dont have any use for your npcs since i already got them =) You just think my one sucks cuz mummriks is releasing it? Get a life man. :blink:

Barker got better its true ;) he tracker self too :) but mummrik's rox too :)

open map in simone map editor and save, and it work
Illusion Storm u wrote too late, I have already done. Some guy gave me a TFS 8.4 map support. And well it works. Among others, the protocol reads map 8.4. But thanks to that wanted to help :)

Btw. when it will be downloadable yalaharian map?

I think that no one will share a good map yalaharian ...
It will be the same as the RL map ... For the money.

Last edited:
Back