• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Myaac Guild Wars

MikiMake

Reaction score
Hello. As seen on the photo, I've installed guild wars plugin through the admin panel. However, after i installed it, I moved wars.php to the system/pages folder. When I go to the website ?wars it shows me what seen on the photo :

1716200754428.png

1716200809555.png

When I go to guilds and > manage guild, there is no option to invite somebody to a guild war.

I am using newest myaac 1.0

please help :(
Post automatically merged:

Bump! ANYONE PLEASE HELP :(

@slaw Please help

Last edited:
Solution
The problem was that he was using myaac 0.8, and not 1.0 as he stated in first post.

The guild wars plugin is compatible only with 1.0+
Hello,

the link to invite other guild to war is on the guilds page:
1716231573028.png

Also remember to clear cache in admin panel after you install the plugin.

It doesnt appear in my guilds page. When I go to the guilds page all I have is what a Guild Leader has , change motd, invite / kick player etc.

To be Honest, I had to make a zip file from Your plugin as it wasn't compiled so I made a zip file with the guild war.json and folder. Then I installed it through the admin panel on MyAAC. The problem started when I couldn't go to ?wars as it wasn't there. I copied your wars.php to pages so I could access the page BUT I still haven't got the option to invite to a war in the guild panel. @slaw

@slaw Should I include guild wars.json in the guild management.php file for it to attach?

Last edited:
First - you don't need to copy anything into system/pages, because in 1.0 there is a new system for custom pages. They are automatically added to AAC through plugin routes.

Do you have also plugins/guild-wars.json?

yes i also have plugins/guild-wars.json but after installing your plugin i can't access ?wars section as it takes me back to my home site. @slaw

Also, after installing your script, my guilds page has no change, its the same

Yes this link /index.php/wars works but all it shows me is this :

View attachment 84798

@slaw and my guilds page looks like this with no change :

View attachment 84799

Sorry about the layout. I'm working on it. But as you can see, that section INVITE TO WAR is not there

Do you have this line in system/templates/guilds.view.html.twig

Code:
{{ hook('HOOK_GUILDS_AFTER_INVITED_CHARACTERS', { 'guild': guild, 'isLeader': isLeader }) }}

?

Did you clear cache in admin panel after adding that line?

Tipp: you can also clear by using command:
Code:
php aac cache:clear
@slaw

Yes, I always clear it as I'm working on the layout

@slaw

Yes, I always clear it as I'm working on the layout

This is my plugins folder and guild wars plugin folder as well :

Screenshot 2024-05-20 204529.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-20 204541.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-20 204541.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
The problem was that he was using myaac 0.8, and not 1.0 as he stated in first post.

The guild wars plugin is compatible only with 1.0+

Solution
Back