• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC Help

calidacs

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have MyAAC configured with my engine, now all i need is to remove option of choosing a vocations when creating account/character, since there will be a rookgaard on my server.
Any suggestions? :D

Never worked with MyAAC or ever tested it but maybe if you have a config "of course you should have one" but yeah
if you have something like

Settings with true/false
On different settings option
or maybe this in your settings

PHP:
'character_samples' => array(
        1 => 'Sorcerer Sample',
        2 => 'Druid Sample',
        3 => 'Paladin Sample',
        4 => 'Knight Sample'
    ),

maybe try this

Lua:
array(0 => 'Rook Sample');

Last edited:
@cocacola13 no i dont have it, guess it is the problem will try to find an tutorial on how to do it.
found another problem with guild titles, when i add a tittle all works fine but i cant remove the title anymore, when i leave the tittle box in blank and press submit, the website doesnt show any messages or errors.
Have you found out how to install sms show in your acc maker?

@Anciaveus it doesnt upload, i have the followig message
curlix-png.42936

its Definetly curl extension but cant find any tutorials on how to install it on windows, any suggestions?

Last edited:
with windows I won't help you but I will send you to github create problem in issunes tab
for future generations, I will leave the php-curl system on linux with the command

Lua:
sudo apt-get install php-curl

Back