• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Gesior Shop System

How do I add custom looktypes to the shop-UI?

1609060701751.png
It chooses this looktype whenever I try to use my own looktypes :(

Last edited:
Does anyone have any talkaction or action to add clothes to the characters who click on the item? TFS 1.2

@slaw Is there any easy way to add more tabs to the gifts-page?

Also buying points via paypal doesn't seem to work as it's now? - I get this error after purchase has been made and money has been withdrawn

1609633007429.png

(or is this because im trying via my local IP? (192.168.x.x)

Last edited:
Hi! I've made new categories in the MYAAC Gesior Shop plugin. (0.8.3) But I can't add any values like on item-category (Item ID & count).

Where do I add this to my custom categories?

How it looks on my new category;
1610051291791.png

What I want it to look like;
1610051295984.png
Edit; It works to buy if I edit from phpMyAdmin, but no picture will show.

Isn't this where I should simply add my 'case' with
PHP:
$offer = array_merge($offer, array('item_id' => $offer_itemid1, 'item_count' => $offer_count1));
                break;

Also edited into admin/gifts.php

Last edited:
@slaw Is there any easy way to add more tabs to the gifts-page?

Also buying points via paypal doesn't seem to work as it's now? - I get this error after purchase has been made and money has been withdrawn

View attachment 53233

(or is this because im trying via my local IP? (192.168.x.x)

It works, just this screen shows up.

Hi! I've made new categories in the MYAAC Gesior Shop plugin. (0.8.3) But I can't add any values like on item-category (Item ID & count).

Where do I add this to my custom categories?

How it looks on my new category;
View attachment 53447

What I want it to look like;
View attachment 53448
Edit; It works to buy if I edit from phpMyAdmin, but no picture will show.

Isn't this where I should simply add my 'case' with
PHP:
$offer = array_merge($offer, array('item_id' => $offer_itemid1, 'item_count' => $offer_count1));
                break;

Also edited into admin/gifts.php

In system/templates/gesior-shop-system/admin-offers-add.html.twig

Change:
Code:
if(value == 'item') {

To:
Code:
if(value == 'item' || value == 'armor') {

Where "armor" is your new category name.

It works, just this screen shows up.

In system/templates/gesior-shop-system/admin-offers-add.html.twig

Change:
Code:
if(value == 'item') {

To:
Code:
if(value == 'item' || value == 'armor') {

Where "armor" is your new category name.

Lifesaver, thanks.

The only thing I can't get to work now is for it to add images of the items in my custom categories. I took a wild guess, after looking through the .php and twigs and it should be in system/templates/gesior-shop-system/gifts.html.twig

Edit; seems like I solved it by editing in the above directory + system/pages/gifts.php

Code:
if($item_type == "item" || $item_type == "container") {
                    $item_id = isset($item['item_id']) ? $item['item_id'] : null;
                    if ($item_id) {
                        $offers_fetch[$id]['item_img'] = getItemImage($item_id);
                    }

To:
Code:
if($item_type == "item" || $item_type == "container" || $item_type == "knight" || $item_type == "paladin" || $item_type == "mage") {
                    $item_id = isset($item['item_id']) ? $item['item_id'] : null;
                    if ($item_id) {
                        $offers_fetch[$id]['item_img'] = getItemImage($item_id);
                    }

Last edited:
Hi, my shop does't deliver items to the player, previously I read that it should be added to globalevents.xml but I do not have such a file on tfs.13? What should I do

Hi, my shop does't deliver items to the player, previously I read that it should be added to globalevents.xml but I do not have such a file on tfs.13? What should I do
Did you even look in the folders provided and on your server?
The globalevent is with the plugin.

and the globalevents folder

Did you even look in the folders provided and on your server?
The globalevent is with the plugin.

and the globalevents folder
maybe he is using otservbr server and there they dropped most of xml files (🤷‍♂️)

yes i use otservbr and i don't have file globalevents.xml i have only globalevents folder
i put the file into this folder but still doesn't work

Last edited:
Back