• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] Gesior Shop System

This is Shop System taken from Gesior, converted to MyAAC.

Configuration you can find in files: system/pages/points.php and system/pay/*

Demo: Gifts - MyAAC Demo (http://demo.my-aac.org/gifts)

Installation:

Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select gesior-shop-system.zip and click upload. Thats all!

Enable:
Paste in config.local.php this:
Code:
$config['gifts_system'] = true;

Done! MySQL schema will be automatically imported when you first time visit points/gifts page.

Download: slawkens/myaac-gesior-shop-system

Thanks for your work!

Am trying to install the plugin for Geisor shop v2.4 but upon trying to install throug admin page it says

"This plugin requires php extension: curl to be installed."

I tried to find ways to add the extension but nothing seems to work, i'v located the file but not helping xD

Anyone has come across similar problem?

1670526917225.png

I'm trying to use pagseguro payment but after finalize
1677362269147.png
This error shows up when try to finalize the purchase:
[HTTP 403] - FORBIDDEN

Any ideas what it can be?

I have the same problem, can anyone help ?

PagSeguro changed something in their API, and also deprecated their PHP Library.

Thus requiring us to re-work the whole script, which is a long process, for which I don't have time.

Also the documentation is only in portuguese, making it ever more complicated.

PagSeguro changed something in their API, and also deprecated their PHP Library.

Thus requiring us to re-work the whole script, which is a long process, for which I don't have time.

Also the documentation is only in portuguese, making it ever more complicated.

Oh, thanks !

Here's the new version (v4.0-beta) with:
  • added option to edit categories as you wish, also option to reset to default categories is possible
  • you can put any item in any category (mount, pacc etc.)
  • editing item is possible
  • reordering is possible

Attachments

• myaac-gesior-shop-system-v4.0-beta.zip
    401.2 KB · Views: 36 · VirusTotal
Good thing....

May I ask some questions ?

in myaac 9.0 a:

1) How do you open gifts as normal user over web adress field in your browser?
2) How do you open points site as normal user oveer web adresss field in your browser?
3) How do you add the gifts and points site over the admin page of myaac as link ?

regards

Here's the new version (v4.0-beta) with:
  • added option to edit categories as you wish, also option to reset to default categories is possible
  • you can put any item in any category (mount, pacc etc.)
  • editing item is possible
  • reordering is possible
after uploading:
when try to access admin/gifts:

Lua:
Exception class: Twig\Error\LoaderError()

Unable to find template "gesior-shop-system/templates/admin-categories.html.twig" (looked into: /var/www/html1580/system/templates).

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php(161): Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader->findTemplate()
#1 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Environment.php(351): Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader->getCacheKey()
#2 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Environment.php(445): Twig\Environment->getTemplateClass()
#3 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Environment.php(423): Twig\Environment->loadTemplate()
#4 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Environment.php(399): Twig\Environment->load()
#5 /var/www/html1580/admin/pages/gifts.php(209): Twig\Environment->display()
#6 /var/www/html1580/admin/index.php(62): include('...')
#7 {main}

when trying to access shop offers on website:
Code:

Unable to find template "gesior-shop-system/templates/gifts.html.twig" (looked into: /var/www/html1580/templates/tibiacom, /var/www/html1580/system/templates).

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php(161): Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader->findTemplate()
#1 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Environment.php(351): Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader->getCacheKey()
#2 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Environment.php(445): Twig\Environment->getTemplateClass()
#3 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Environment.php(423): Twig\Environment->loadTemplate()
#4 /var/www/html1580/system/libs/Twig/Environment.php(399): Twig\Environment->load()
#5 /var/www/html1580/system/pages/gifts.php(203): Twig\Environment->display()
#6 /var/www/html1580/index.php(351): require('...')
#7 {main}
Post automatically merged:

i'm using 0.8.8-dev

i've fixed it by manually inserting plugin files in
system/templates/gesior-shop-system/templates

idk why, but it didnt updated these files when installing the new plugin (i already had a prev version of shop installed, jfyi)

Last edited:
after uploading:
when try to access admin/gifts:

Lua:

Unable to find template "gesior-shop-system/templates/admin-categories.html.twig" (looked into: /var/www/html1580/system/templates).

Backtrace:

#5 /var/www/html1580/admin/pages/gifts.php(209): Twig\Environment->display()
#6 /var/www/html1580/admin/index.php(62): include('...')
#7 {main}

when trying to access shop offers on website:
Code:

Unable to find template "gesior-shop-system/templates/gifts.html.twig" (looked into: /var/www/html1580/templates/tibiacom, /var/www/html1580/system/templates).

Backtrace:

#5 /var/www/html1580/system/pages/gifts.php(203): Twig\Environment->display()
#6 /var/www/html1580/index.php(351): require('...')
#7 {main}

i'm using 0.8.8-dev

i've fixed it by manually inserting plugin files in
system/templates/gesior-shop-system/templates

idk why, but it didnt updated these files when installing the new plugin (i already had a prev version of shop installed, jfyi)

This plugin will work only with 0.8.9+, I forgot to update the requirements.

If you don't want to update or you can't, then you can just copy this line into your AAC:

Good thing....

May I ask some questions ?

in myaac 9.0 a:

1) How do you open gifts as normal user over web adress field in your browser?
2) How do you open points site as normal user oveer web adresss field in your browser?
3) How do you add the gifts and points site over the admin page of myaac as link ?

regards

1) localhost/index.php/gifts
2) localhost/index.php/points
3) same as before

Here's the second beta of v4.0 (v4.0-beta2)

Some small fixes including:

• Bump required MyAAC version to 0.8.9 (needs plugins/ folder in twig paths)
  • Fix for 0.9-alpha: cannot find gifts/history
  • Don't allow buying by deleted player
  • Max count of items increased to 65535

Waiting for your bugs/suggestions!

Attachments

• myaac-gesior-shop-system-v4.0-beta2.zip
    401.8 KB · Views: 22 · VirusTotal
Has anyone setup this lately? It seems like new users can't setup new ipn and they are pushing people to upgrade to the Rest API, they even pay existing customers to upgrade

Has anyone setup this lately? It seems like new users can't setup new ipn and they are pushing people to upgrade to the Rest API, they even pay existing customers to upgrade

noveria.online has started using it recently. so far they didn't had any problems

As I didn't heard of any important bugs, I am releasing Release Candidate 1 (RC1)

Still MyAAC v0.8.9 is required.

It contains a bonus: Most Popular Items

Originally based on this idea by @Aleh: [Gesior ACC] The most popular items in SMS Shop! (https://otland.net/threads/gesior-acc-the-most-popular-items-in-sms-shop.132375/)

However I modified, so you don't need an extra query, and it also works for old installations.

If you used this plugin in the past, you need add this into plugins/gesior-shop-system/config.php:
PHP:
// display most popular items bought in shop (top #3)?
$config['enable_most_popular_items'] = true;

1689768979215.png

Full Changelog:
[4.0-RC1 - 19.07.2023]
* Add Most Popular Items
* rewrite how images are parsed
* (v0.9-alpha) fix gifts history not logged message

Attachments

• myaac-gesior-shop-system-v4.0-RC1.zip
    403.5 KB · Views: 18 · VirusTotal
OK, weeks passed and I didn't heard about any bugs.

So I'm assuming the v4.0 is ready to be released as production-stable.

MyAAC v0.8.9 is required for this!

Only one fix, since last release:
* Fix premium time buying for tfs 1.4+ (premium_ends_at column)

Remember you can download latest versions of all plugins available here: Index of /plugins (https://my-aac.org/plugins/)

Have fun!

Attachments

• myaac-gesior-shop-system-v4.0.zip
    403.7 KB · Views: 20 · VirusTotal
Items images are automatically generated by the script. What is item id for that item? Are you sure its correct id and it exists?

Sorry, but I don't understand what do you mean.
ive added rift bow to the shop but it shows the corner of a floor. How can i add item id manualy?

Back