[MyAAC][Plugin] login.php for Tibia 12

gpedro

web developer
Best answers
Reaction score
This plugins allows you to use new login.php capabilities of Tibia client 12 and higher.

This plugin includes file login.php, that will be extracted to your main installation dir after install.

Installation:
Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select tibia12-login.zip and click upload. Thats all!
Now you should be able to login to your Tibia 12 server.

There are no any screenshots.

Download:
opentibiabr/myaac-tibia12-login (https://github.com/opentibiabr/myaac-tibia12-login/releases/latest)

onitsuk

Best answers
Reaction score
If i'm using a server 11.57, it would work too or i have to use the older version one? Thanks for sharing this

OP
gpedro

gpedro

web developer
Best answers
Reaction score
If i'm using a server 11.57, it would work too or i have to use the older version one? Thanks for sharing this
idk, but probably works too...12x has added some newer properties like outfit and tournaments things but is recommended uses a 11x version

onitsuk

Best answers
Reaction score
i've tried both, and when i try to connect i got the error connection refused, am i doing something wrong? i can log in normally using 10.99- versions
-edit-
nvm i make it works, i had to change ips to 127.0.0.1:8090 since im not using 80 ports, sorry, stupid error lmao

Last edited:

zerghel

Tsuni
Best answers
Reaction score
i just cant even see character list, client keeps sayin the server is under maintenance
im using client 12.20.8910 provided by the otx project

Last edited: