• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin] login.php for Tibia 12

gpedro

web developer
Reaction score
GitHub
gpedro
This plugins allows you to use new login.php capabilities of Tibia client 12 and higher.

This plugin includes file login.php, that will be extracted to your main installation dir after install.

Installation:
Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select tibia12-login.zip and click upload. Thats all!
Now you should be able to login to your Tibia 12 server.

There are no any screenshots.

Download:
opentibiabr/myaac-tibia12-login (https://github.com/opentibiabr/myaac-tibia12-login/releases/latest)

If i'm using a server 11.57, it would work too or i have to use the older version one? Thanks for sharing this

i've tried both, and when i try to connect i got the error connection refused, am i doing something wrong? i can log in normally using 10.99- versions
-edit-
nvm i make it works, i had to change ips to 127.0.0.1:8090 since im not using 80 ports, sorry, stupid error lmao

Last edited:
i just cant even see character list, client keeps sayin the server is under maintenance
im using client 12.20.8910 provided by the otx project

Last edited:
im wanna enter with my ipv4 but i have this error, in otclientv8 im don't get problems , what i have bad configure?

nEr6PZ8.png

i edit this

HZIflE6.png

okok I was able to enter, I discovered that just like the players I enter with my public ip, sorry I knew before that the server administrator entered with the ipv4 and the players with the public ip, and now it is all in the public ip

Last edited:
I have error:
Lua:
Login failed. Tibia might currently be down for maintenance. Please try again later.

and where to upload it?
I have the same problem with Xampp. Where do i upload this? I have searched on google, but everyone is using Word Press. Is there any way to by pass word press and just add it in because installing word press for one plugin will create suicidal thoughts in my mind.

In Admin Panel, available where you installed MyAAC under your domain/admin, example: http://localhost/admin/?p=plugins
thanks for the reply man. Im dealing with the last released 12.51compiling went fine . I have the Znote_login.lua in the data/scripts folder i got the IP everything setup the servername setup.

The webpage is showing the the server is online. the server log is showing the the Znote_login.lua is active. everything is fine because im trying to login on 127.0.0.1. BUT, Seems like the client 10 doesn't support the 12.51 version. it crashes everytime I hit OK when i put my account. I be happy if I at least could login in with the 10.

Is giving me this error on the 12.51 client with 120.0.0.1 IP
Login failed. Tibia might currently be down for maintenance. Please try again later.

I'm trying to think what I'm missing.🤔

I don't know if with the Znote AAC this plugin it's still require in order to login.
@Znote

Last edited:
thanks for the reply man. Im dealing with the last released 12.51compiling went fine . I have the Znote_login.lua in the data/scripts folder i got the IP everything setup the servername setup.

The webpage is showing the the server is online. the server log is showing the the Znote_login.lua is active. everything is fine because im trying to login on 127.0.0.1. BUT, Seems like the client 10 doesn't support the 12.51 version. it crashes everytime I hit OK when i put my account. I be happy if I at least could login in with the 10.

Is giving me this error on the 12.51 client with 120.0.0.1 IP

I'm trying to think what I'm missing.🤔

I don't know if with the Znote AAC this plugin it's still require in order to login.
@Znote

Then you are in the wrong thread xD This is the login for MyAAC, and you are using ZnoteAAC. This plugin doesn't work with ZnoteAAC.

Then you are in the wrong thread xD This is the login for MyAAC, and you are using ZnoteAAC. This plugin doesn't work with ZnoteAAC.
Oh crap ok. My frustration got me into a spot were I forgot that we have an order here lol. I be swinging punches with my eyes close. Mad out of order. My bad.

Last edited:
This plugins allows you to use new login.php capabilities of Tibia client 12 and higher.

This plugin includes file login.php, that will be extracted to your main installation dir after install.

Installation:
Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select tibia12-login.zip and click upload. Thats all!
Now you should be able to login to your Tibia 12 server.

There are no any screenshots.

Download:
opentibiabr/myaac-tibia12-login (https://github.com/opentibiabr/myaac-tibia12-login/releases/latest)
Is this outdated or why is it showing: "Login failed. Tibia might currently be down for maintenance. Please try again later.".

I have restarted host, xampp, created a new account. Entering w/e in login credentials at the Tibia.exe wont make a difference. It cant find connection?

Back