• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MyAAC][Plugin][Template] First Tibia Global Layout

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
This is template from this thread:
[Gesior 2012] First Tibia Global Layout

Converted to work with MyAAC.

It works with any version of TFS including 0.2, 0.3, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and even OTServ, avesta and OTHire 0.0.3.

Installation:
Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select tibiarl-template.zip and click upload. Thats all!

Attachments

• tibiarl-template.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,149 · VirusTotal
This is template from this thread:
[Gesior 2012] First Tibia Global Layout

Converted to work with MyAAC.

It works with any version of TFS including 0.2, 0.3, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and even OTServ, avesta and OTHire 0.0.3.

Installation:
Go to Admin Panel, select 'Plugins', and then select tibiarl-template.zip and click upload. Thats all!
The file you are trying to upload is not a .zip file. Please try again.

Error uploading file - file too large (limit of 2M bytes).

You need to enlarge your php.ini upload limits, you can do it by editing php.ini file. Set it as follows:
Code:
upload_max_filesize = 10M

php.ini you will find in xampp/php/php.ini dir when using xampp on windows, or in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini when using debian/linux.

You need to enlarge your php.ini upload limits, you can do it by editing php.ini file. Set it as follows:
Code:
upload_max_filesize = 10M

php.ini you will find in xampp/php/php.ini dir when using xampp on windows, or in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini when using debian/linux.
works ty!

Hello @slawkens , u can help on in your site?

Please, how I add the featured article on main site?

Thanks,
Diego.

Hello @slawkens ,

I am wondering if you have any plans to further optimize this layout?

For example, this revision is a little outdated.. Perhaps updating the various pages to reflect a more 'tibiaRL' revision?

ie. Highscores - astralot

Also, an updated forum would be fantastic too! *hint hint*

I know it's pretty labour intensive, but please let me know your thoughts :)

I have just taken note that this is not the tibiacom layout provided with MyAAC. Please disregard the above.

I have just taken note that this is not the tibiacom layout provided with MyAAC. Please disregard the above.

Yeah this is a little updated tibiacom layout, not that one MyAAC provides. But fur sure, I will update highscores to fit latest tibia.com template.

ok so im having a problem were i have chAacters on this page start with no vocation and w.e. how do i remove this. ? and when they die they have wrong temple positon. even tho map editor has right temple positon.
Untitled11_zpstz9fkxkz.png
[/URL][/IMG]

ok so im having a problem were i have chAacters on this page start with no vocation and w.e. how do i remove this. ? and when they die they have wrong temple positon. even tho map editor has right temple positon.
[/URL][/IMG]

You're not using MyAAC as it doesn't have such feature yet. So your post in this thread is not valid.

Hey, i need help!!!!!

1588257982970.png

When I access: 127.0.0.1 it is still in the standard layout. How do I change?

1588258069318.png

Hey, i need help!!!!!

View attachment 45001

When I access: 127.0.0.1 it is still in the standard layout. How do I change?
Find those lines and change the name of the template you are using
PHP:
'template' => 'name of the template', // template used by website (kathrine, tibiacom)
    'template_allow_change' => false, // allow users to choose their own template while browsing website?

[QUOTE = "calidacs, post: 2605107, membro: 176536"]
Encontre essas linhas e altere o nome do modelo que você está usando
[CODE = php] 'modelo' => 'nome do modelo', // modelo usado pelo site (kathrine, tibiacom)
'template_allow_change' => false, // permite que os usuários escolham seu próprio modelo enquanto navegam no site? [/ CODE]
[/ QUOTE ]

NIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEE!! REP++

Tickers and articles don't work? Is there a problem with me, maybe?

---------

After creating a "vote", and when trying to vote, I get the following message

"Not Found​

The requested URL /?polls&id=1 was not found on this server."

How to proceed?

--------

In localhost / admin Menus - Admin Panel
Templates

I only find Kathrine, and Tibiacom, how do I edit TibiaRL's?

Thanks

Last edited:
Is it safe to use it? Someone with experience using? Do I need to have everything reviewed?

Is it safe to use it? Someone with experience using? Do I need to have everything reviewed?

What do you mean? The code is freely available on GitHub, so no, there are no any back-doors or something hidden in it.

However, there MIGHT be some security issues about which we don't know yet. But that's the problem with all open source software we have.. So just give it a try ;)

Back